Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My condolences to you, your family and friends on the loss of your husband.

Thank you for letting us know of his passing so we can also mourn his passing in our own way.

Reactions: Jaike and TheDevian

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Condolences for your loss. Thank you for going out of your way to share the news with us even in this time of your grief. Although our feelings for him certainly pale in feeble comparison to what you felt and continue to feel for him. I'm sure that all of us would like to express the sentiment that your husband was an incredibly special and well regarded individual who will always be remembered as having been amongst the greatest of individuals on this platform.

Reactions: Jaike
Jul 31, 2017
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
my condolence's

Mark17

May 15, 2017
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF

Reactions: Jaike

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I wish you Lord Ashram that you find your peace and leave the pain behind. The struggle is always hard and sometimes unfair. Look down on us, we think of you as a good modder for our games. Also condolences to the family.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Oh wow... I coincided with him in some games where I did the spanish translations and he did the mods for those games.
I didn't know he was in that situation with the cancer. :cry:... the truth is that I am very sorry and I give you my sincere condolences.
Rest in peace my friend!
Darax.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Very sorry for your loss, RIP to an amazing dude.

I hope the happiness he provided to all of us comes back to your family tenfold!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
My condolences. Hope you are well. :(

Dec 21, 2018
Fuck cancer. I have a family member that is about to die from it too. That being said, I am not intending to derail this thread about that. I just wanted to say that Lord Ashram was obviously a well-loved poster here, given the posts here.