Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram

GamePlayer69

Sep 10, 2020
Very sad to hear this, a terrible loss for his family and friends but wish them all the support needed. His contribution to this forum will be missed. My sincere condolences.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
We will miss him. Condolences to the family and friends. I wish them all the best in these hard times!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
Of all the contributors on here he was one of the best but regardless of that, from the few interactions we had he was good people, it's a damned shame what happened. He'll be sorely missed.

Though thank you for letting us all know, as unfortunate as what happened is, it's preferable to having no idea what happened.

For what it's worth, you have my condolences, hopefully you have whatever support you need to get through this.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My deepes felt condolences, I'm sorry for your loss.
he was one of the best members of this site

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Rest In Peace. He had to be a kind soul that's for sure, working on many things he did for free and making other people's lifes easier.

Semmel

Donor
Jan 20, 2018
My deepest condolences :cry:.
Cancer is an asshole. I lost many people through him

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss, and this makes me very, very angry, because how can we live in
2023 and there not be a cure for cancer? Cancer has taken so many good people so young
including little children, it makes me mad every time this happens.

• Sad
Reactions: Sleepy666