Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It is sad news indeed
While the Lord Ashram is no more his work lives on

Still in these moments of grief and sorrow there is light beyond the pearly gate

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
So incredibly sorry for your loss.

He will be missed and as you are already fully aware he was a special individual.

Reactions: Jaike

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do not stand
By my grave, and weep.
I am not there,
I do not sleep-
I am the thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints in snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle, autumn rain.
As you awake with morning’s hush,
I am the swift up-flinging rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the day transcending soft night.

Do not stand
By my grave, and cry-
I am not there.
I did not die.
—Clare Harner​

Condolences for your loss. Heart.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pmktrn17

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
R.I.P to a Titan of the community. Tremendous loss to everyone he influenced. I know walkthroughs won't be the same without him. I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing the best for you and hope ya know he was admiried on here.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
R.I.P to a Titan of the community. Tremendous loss to everyone he influenced. I know walkthroughs won't be the same without him. I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing the best for you and hope ya know he was admiried on here.
He will be remembered. :( Thank you for being cordial. ;)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This is very sad news. Lord Ashram was a big part of the community here. Sure, many around here just play the games, but for a lot of us it is also a community, that is more positive them most, in my experience.

So sorry for your loss. Lord Ashram was very much appreciated, and he will be sorely missed.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
My sincere condolences. I couldn't imagine the pain you are going through and you still managed to be here trying to inform his friends on this tragedy. I hope this incredible strength of yours and your loving memories with him could help you find peace during this difficult time.

RIP Load Ashram

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is very sad news. Lord Ashram was a big part of the community here. Sure, many around here just play the games, but for a lot of us it is also a community, that is more positive them most, in my experience.

So sorry for your loss. Lord Ashram was very much appreciated, and he will be sorely missed.
He will be missed. His contribution to this entire site and community will forever be remembered. :cry:

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
RIP

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
My condolences, hope that you and your family can overcome this pain. RIP legendary Lord Ashram

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
We should have a legend profile title just for a moments like this.. He was and still is a LEGEND!
RIP Lord Ashram :cry:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Holy Shit I just read it....Damn I am so sorry and my sincere condolences for you. No one will ever forget for everything he has done for the us and the website here. May his soul rest in peace knowing there are hundreds or thousands of people who will remember him and wish him best for his afterlife.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
My sincere condolences.

I used to take mods for granted, but I've learned to appreciate the work of great people like scrappy, lain, dark assassin, 0011, the66 and ofc the unfortunate phalzyr and your late husband.

May his soul rest in peace and you find serenity.
1692149115740.gif

Last edited: