VN Ren'Py Regesterex [0.0.7] [Scarlet Moon Project]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
After being expelled from college for lewd behavior with a teacher (Kelly), the MC begins to have existential doubts not knowing what to do with the rest of his life, after having a conversation with mom, the MC receives an ultimatum, or look for a job or return to the discipline of the house with his parents, so the MC decides and look for job opportunities, until he finds the ideal job offer, (to be a kind of school tutor for outstanding students in a mysterious school) and it is there at the Jagger Institute where he meets Dr Harvey, a mysterious scientist with many secrets around him, who offers the MC not only to be a teacher, but also a very strange proposal ; to research the effects of a new medicine that seems to increase intelligence; REGESTEREX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-26
Developer: Scarlet Moon Project -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

7XdTKg.jpg bq_9wl.jpg jWsnFG.jpg lN8v_J.jpg qSp0Xr.jpg RkOsL4.jpg UTrQzz.jpg vtJXZt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If Any Tags are missing, Please mention it below.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Regesterex 0.0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The description makes it sound like there would be some sort of mind control/alteration in the game. Can anyone confirm if that's either present or planned? Or is this "intelligence-boosting drug" that the game is named after completely fake or irrelevant to the plot?

(Keep in mind that the "mind control" fetish encompasses any changes in a person's thoughts caused by unnatural means, not just directly ordering people around. I know some people on this site like to gatekeep the word, but since none of the other subcategories have their own tag on this site, doing so is detrimental to people with an MC fetish that are looking for something to fap to. Even the "corruption" tag is used for mundane scenarios more often than not.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mibli

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Did someone have a stroke while thinking up the name for this game?
I mean, the description clearly states that it's the name of a drug, and drugs frequently have letter-vomit names like "ibuprofen" and "tylenol". "Regesterex" fits with that stuff perfectly.
I could easily, 100% believe there's a real world drug called regesterex if you told me there was. Wouldn't even bother to google it to confirm.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Various scenarios i*****, ... more to come
doubt.gif
Incest? :unsure: that's weird, why censor that word in itch? well never mind.

It would be good to have an idea if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :WutFace:) or forced by plot maybe?(I guess we will have to see if the dev is on f95 to know that)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Being expelled from college for lewd behavior with a teacher, the MC begins to have existential doubts...
MC: "Miss, I can't understand it..."
Teacher: "What's so HARD?"

MC: "Ma DICK!"

bq_9wl.jpg
THX for the share...

Our goal is to generate VNs and games, telling many lewd adventures, with wonderful stories, generating entertaining mechanics in the games. You know what I'm talking about...
I'm afraid not sir, and does not fill me with confidence...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Regesterex [0.0.7] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 102mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and lxh123