EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1727495635607.png

Overview:
Regret Island is a non-linear horror RPG hentai game with dating sim and visual novel elements.
It offers multiple routes and different ways to solve problems.
Characters can die permanently or descend into madness.
Players must manage both their own and others' Lust & Insanity levels.

Plot: A family and their friends embark on an overseas trip, deciding to stop for a day on a seemingly deserted island.
As hidden emotions begin to surface, their pleasant excursion takes a dark turn.
Can you navigate the treacherous waters of human nature and escape the island unscathed?​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-05
Release Date: 2024-10-04
Developer: InfiniteLust Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

prologue_40.png prologue_5_34.png MIFh6h.png fuP6Y8.png 9iuyFR.png TfscGp.png V82HBE.png 8K4a67.png

Last edited:

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
So far, it looks great. I'm curious to see how it turns out
Meet the cast needs a section for "The Animals".
Now that would get me excited.

I wonder how much focus on the good stuff (bestiality) there will be, it is BESTiality for a reason.

Also, the game is earlier than I expected, nice, thank you.
Well, I can answer that. Think of an animal you'd like to see in the game. It will be.
There, answered.

prologue_6_36.png

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Is turned-based-combat avoidable? :giggle:
I mean, most battles are avoidable, since the encounters happen on the map and not on a "x steps to random battle". There's no XP either. Battles are just a way to... well, die and get those rape gameovers, or get an item you may want to craft something. But yeah, it's not a battle-focused game. It's there as a means to tell a story.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Not all scenes the developer showed are available in the version provided. Theyre just teasing you to buy the "extended version" in their patreon, with literally just the prologue given to you in reality. Scummy shit.
I disagree, you want everything at once. The developer wants to get money for his work, this is quite normal, $5 is not much.
P.S. Although of course there should be screenshots from the game that are available.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, most battles are avoidable, since the encounters happen on the map and not on a "x steps to random battle". There's no XP either. Battles are just a way to... well, die and get those rape gameovers, or get an item you may want to craft something. But yeah, it's not a battle-focused game. It's there as a means to tell a story.
I was being ironic, but thanks. ;)

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes