Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Our wow developer's art is beautiful and the fact that he is an animal lover makes the game even more appealing.

The first place I checked in the game was kindergarten. However, there were no shotas there, I wish there were spoiled shotas who would kancho MC and molest him.

Reactions: jysus099

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Turning/guiding the players to become unhinged/crazy is a legit choice line playstyle on a dark path ? or is it just game over stuff ? Say like one of the girls takes too much she snaps, and just kills all the bad guys and does fucked up stuff. Is that a legit thing ? Or is dark path they just get ruined and abused ?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
This looks fantastic. Really diggin the art style. Will give it some more time before checking it out though.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
i just noticed its the same guy that did lust vampire's game, no wonder the girl look like mini version of that fmc. ill pass on this i dont like dog fucking but i like your other game, good luck.

Reactions: Gudil

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
i just noticed its the same guy that did lust vampire's game, no wonder the girl look like mini version of that fmc. ill pass on this i dont like dog fucking but i like your other game, good luck.
bro, bestiality can be switched of, already in current version of game ;)

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
I don’t know if it’s just me, but recently, almost all NTR games are released with barely any content in their initial 0.0001 version. Once they finally start making progress, the developer publishes simultaneously several other projects again in their version 0.01 and neglects the first project.
NTR-Games.jpg

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Giraffe, sloth, whale.
wouldn't a sloth be too slow and lazy to fuck, and a whale would just be WAY TOO BIG

two rats were talking " so i heard you went out with Gina the Giraffe lat night how was it Rat 2 : oh man it was rough between trying to fuck her and kiss her I think I ran 30 miles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
I don’t know if it’s just me, but recently, almost all NTR games are released with barely any content in their initial 0.0001 version. Once they finally start making progress, the developer publishes simultaneously several other projects again in their version 0.01 and neglects the first project.
View attachment 4078319
That's because you're browsing new releases, not newest updated.

For newest updated, click "LATEST UPDATES" at the top, then search by tag "netorare"
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258

Reactions: SunDogSun

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RegretIsland-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: jysus099
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes