Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
You turned it upside down. In fact no money - no content. Simple as that. There's content in the game, you just don't want to pay, but what does that have to do with the developer? You're acting like a spoiled brat.
Idk what got into you but I think you mistook F95 forums for their subscribestar page. Not only that, everything about this "advertisement/free game" is very misleading because nowhere does it state that the free version doesn't contain any sexual content. On top of that, it's advertised as if the "free" version contains all these tags in the picture below and there isn't any note informing about there being a free and a paid version, you're supposed to assume it which you can make a point for but this free version is literally a waste of time.

1727560144708.png

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
wouldn't a sloth be too slow and lazy to fuck, and a whale would just be WAY TOO BIG

two rats were talking " so i heard you went out with Gina the Giraffe lat night how was it Rat 2 : oh man it was rough between trying to fuck her and kiss her I think I ran 30 miles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What makes you think that rats use the imperial system for measurements?

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
is it posible to save all the girls and the animals? i dont care about those guys. they seem all assholes for now.
i mean that monkey was the only descent guy so far(maybe the teacher wasnt that bad but i think hes plotting something).

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
ill wait till theres more content before I try this game, only posting because i noticed it got review bombed and every single review does actually break the rules which is funny so anyone who wanted to report the reviews is totally justified in doing so

Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.
  8. AI generated reviews will be deleted.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It looks very interesting, the designs and the drawing are quite nice, the only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is that it seems to have very high aspirations, so I will follow it with caution.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Art and themes wise looks to be extremely good game, map design is overly large and its weird you cant use X key to do x key things.

OhneHoffnung

Jan 12, 2018
You turned it upside down. In fact no money - no content. Simple as that. There's content in the game, you just don't want to pay, but what does that have to do with the developer? You're acting like a spoiled brat.
LMAO, no. The sea is full of games that have proven themselfs. And here I have the freedom of testing without dumping my money in a clickbait.

And asking what it has to do with the dev? Simple: Dev made the choice to advertise the game with content that doesn't even exist - clickbait.

And you try to frame me as a spoiled brat just because i have principles to not be scammed? Grow up.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Is the NTR avoidable?

Can't wait to kill Chris.
Joke aside, i really wanna know if NTR is indeed avoidable (bonus point if it's not easy and/or rewarding to do so)

Since the description say " It offers multiple routes and different ways to solve problems. ", i wish it's true. I mean this game look really interesting on paper and look good, i would like to try it when it has more content ( doesn't mind paying but i like to use this site as a "demo" provider if it make sense, and of course because i like to talk and read about these sort of games )
Anyways it's probably too early to know if NTR is avoidable or not but doesn't hurt to wonder : )

Whatever the case, i wish the best to dev, i know it's not always easy to launch a project : )

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes