MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Surprised the paid version hasn't leaked yet.

I wasn't joking. I want him dead.
Yeah I really hope we can avoid all content with him but based on some of the images it might end up between having to see a scene with him and Linda or having a seen between him and the player but I hope that's not the case and we can avoid both

Reactions: magistrate

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Paid for the 5 dollar version since I can spare it. Content in general seems pretty light so far. Some petting/hands stuff and feet licking. One BJ scene I found, but not from the MC. Art is good and distinct enough I'm curious if the artist has other work I could peruse. I'm sure many are wary but "Looks promising" is the best I can say atm.

For 5 dollars I would advise circling back as it updates, unless you're particularly into light/hands-only type stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: JustAyt

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
i could invest money on this but im tired to do that and the game gets abandoned or just literal become like yummy tiger and the game never come alyssa is i remnber

Reactions: Birdnman993

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
no way i dont trust the site for a subscrition chinese and russian letters and whe you click sub the letters back to english wtf :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: no paypal payment option ?

Last edited:

LastGuardian

Apr 25, 2022
It's been a while since I've seen a game that caught my attention, but I really like the graphic style of this one. I'll keep a close eye on its progress because it looks really good.

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
Looking good. But I guess this will take quite a while to be finished. Devs should work on a game to the end before releasing a new one imo. Saw another working on 3 games simultaneously, the end result is he abandoned all 3, finished none.

Mar 17, 2018
I'm a patron for the vesper game, even if its light now the developer has been nonstop consistant with the updates so far. Don't doubt this'll turn out something fun

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes