Nirr Herr

Dec 30, 2021
Played this with Fear and Hunger ost playing in the background and let me tell you that monkey encounter felt like a boss battle

anywho can't wait for this game to be fully developed.. This games pretty promising so far.. To bad that blue ball when the anticipation was just building up really got me wanting for more...

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
People who complain because they don't have access to the payant version, well get out your wallet in that case, or do like everyone else and wait wisely for the next free udapte.

In any case, this game is off to a great start, and I really like the story and the drawings.

I look forward to a future master/slave path for Kate and Linda. :love:

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Before you eat my kidney, here's what I promised: the prologue's whole afternoon for free within 1 week:

There's at least 1 hour of fun there. I'll see you guys later when I've finished the night of the Prologue, until then, take care :)
It needs to be updated on the first page and displayed in the recent updates section so more people can see it. And report to remove those dumb 1/5 reviews.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I tried the new update version and can't play it. I can play for a few minutes then the whole screen turns black. Then when i turn it back on the black screen keeps happening earlier and earlier to the point i can only go to the main menu.

Infinite Lust Studios

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2024
I tried the new update version and can't play it. I can play for a few minutes then the whole screen turns black. Then when i turn it back on the black screen keeps happening earlier and earlier to the point i can only go to the main menu.
Man, that's weird... have you tried playing other rpg maker games to see if the problem persists? Those black screen problems can be a lot of different things. The general solution would be "update your graphic cards driver", but we all know that doesn't always help.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have tried other rpg games and there was no problem. I even re-downloaded the new update for this game multiple times and the same issue.

Infinite Lust Studios

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2024
Yep, thanks for the heads-up. I reported the 1 star reviews 'cause they're not really adding anything and now that the prologue's afternoon is available they're outdated.

Those reviews didn't hurt us at all, Vesper got $1k support after a month, this game got $1k200 in 6 days... a lot of people understand that making a game is difficult and takes time.

But, anyway... thanks a lot to everyone, I'm glad a lot of you want to see this game get developed.

Jun 6, 2022
Yep, thanks for the heads-up. I reported the 1 star reviews 'cause they're not really adding anything and now that the prologue's afternoon is available they're outdated.

Those reviews didn't hurt us at all, Vesper got $1k support after a month, this game got $1k200 in 6 days... a lot of people understand that making a game is difficult and takes time.

But, anyway... thanks a lot to everyone, I'm glad a lot of you want to see this game get developed.
sorry to bother, it seems that there is a bug, after doing the campfire at nightfall linda goes and talks to the protagonist, and the game is blocked, the text disappears but the sprites continue as if there was still conversation blocking the game.

also, before I get my hopes up, can I ask you if it will be possible to play the whole game having only relationships with women. i.e a purely lesbian route?

it would be great if we could also have a relationship with the mother and the brother's girlfriend.

Infinite Lust Studios

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2024
sorry to bother, it seems that there is a bug, after doing the campfire at nightfall lucy goes and talks to the protagonist, and the game is blocked, the text disappears but the sprites continue as if there was still conversation blocking the game.

also, before I get my hopes up, can I ask you if it will be possible to play the whole game having only relationships with women. i.e a purely lesbian route?

it would be great if we could also have a relationship with the mother and the brother's girlfriend.
Hello, try clicking the right mouse button, or your alt key. The message window is probably hidden.
Yep, I know a lot of people like to take the "lesbian route", so I'll think about it carefully when adding the next scenes, making the male scenes not obligatory.
Oh, yeah, the mother will get her freak on with her daughter-in-law, for sure.

Reactions: The Celtic fan
Jun 6, 2022
Hello, try clicking the right mouse button, or your alt key. The message window is probably hidden.
Yep, I know a lot of people like to take the "lesbian route", so I'll think about it carefully when adding the next scenes, making the male scenes not obligatory.
Oh, yeah, the mother will get her freak on with her daughter-in-law, for sure.
Sorry English is not my first language I was talking more about the protagonist could also be with the mother and / or the brother's girlfriend, i.e. stealing all the women

but hey, that still are great news.

I tried that about the bug, and the game simply stays blocked I can even pause the game during that cinematic, something I can't do with the others, I try to play the other routes and apparently it only happens in the route of the wet wood, but it turned out that it was already practically the end of the version.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Infinite Lust Studios

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2024
Sorry English is not my first language I was talking more about the protagonist could also be with the mother and / or the brother's girlfriend, i.e. stealing all the women

I tried that about the bug, and the game simply stays blocked I can even pause the game during that cinematic, something I can't do with the others, I try to play the other routes and apparently it only happens in the route of the wet wood, but it turned out that it was already practically the end of the version.

edit:
Tks! I'll take a look at it, yep, after you get the wet wood the night starts and it's the end for this version. I'll see about that bug, though.

Of course, the protagonist will be with her mother 100%, and her brother's girlfriend too. You'll be able to romance/steal everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Celtic fan

Infinite Lust Studios

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2024

edit:
Tks, I played it and it froze for me too, only in that wet wood route. I updated a fixed version on itch.io.
The game shouldn't end that abruptly, there's supposed to be a message there to take you back to the title screen, lol...

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes