• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 569593

Just bought on steam in the process of writing a review. Pretty much paying my dues, as I've already completed this game in full Japanese. More game on steam if you want money, fuck paying on shady ass sites.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way to remove the item limit or at least change the names of the items in the save file to english?

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
is there a way to change the window size? not full screen

never mind i found my answer in steam
have attached the link to app that helped me
Do you know how to switch to fullscreen?

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
So I played this for a bit and does this game have any succubi that aren't treated like random monsters other than the sirens at the start?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
At the temple in the mountains
Its the first lady you talk to when you first land on the island
How can you make Freya appear on the mountain? And where cam you find the last guy survivor? I've seen the 4 in the towns but can't seem to find him anywhere

Feb 26, 2018
Shota only works for me when the protag is rockin a third leg. I'll pass. A shame what with the curvy thickalicious hunies and all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
W

What about the last guy survivor? I can't find him anywhere
Take a look on the other game thread with the machine translation... the OP has a "hint map" with all locations for flames, endings and survivors highlighted.
the guy in the woods is hidden in some hidden passage so keep testing the treelines

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Take a look on the other game thread with the machine translation... the OP has a "hint map" with all locations for flames, endings and survivors highlighted.
the guy in the woods is hidden in some hidden passage so keep testing the treelines
Thanks man didn't know about that

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes