2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sagiecchihen

Aug 28, 2017
uhmm, am i the only one have problem with the first task? "finding survival ... bla bla... west" i just cant find them and go around :(

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
uhmm, am i the only one have problem with the first task? "finding survival ... bla bla... west" i just cant find them and go around :(
you acually need to go east if you press d you can see the map, just go to the nearest house

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's out already?! I only played the demo like a few days ago. Sweet! The demo was so good. Can't wait to see all the other monster girl femdom the game has to offer. :FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype:

Reactions: Fed and Darkarhon

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
tried to use saveediteonline to change the stats but they dont seem to appear. Does anyone know how to cheat stats?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
i don't cheat + the combat is very easy its like a crap version of MGQ paradox
I am not really in it for the game just the art. I dont have time to grind out stats or figure out how to increase them. Oh well maybe someone else knows how to cheat charm at least.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
From what I could grasp thus far after about 5 hours of playtime, the idea is to build up a supply of resources early, (wood, stone, tools, food and drink) by farming virtually everything you can in the first few screens. Frequent rests and saves will help you slowly expand your range on the map before having to retreat to safety.

As you farm, look out for key components that will help you create better gear (swords and shields at first). Use breathing in battle to heal your consumable stats (HP, AP, and TP) when they are low. I find the slimes to be better for healing purposes than the succubus. When you feel good about your supplies and ability to defeat the first two enemy types and the monsters on screen, begin to make your way toward the nearest point of interest on the map (such as the intact tower next to the lake, or the ruined tower to the north. When you grow hungry or tired, eat or build a campfire for sleep. Keep gathering supplies and crafting each time you plop down a temporary campfire, and remember to breathe to recover instead of using supplies if you can.

Bathe at the lake if you can make it there to restore cleanliness or use cloths. Clear out the northern tower for some extremely useful magazines to upgrade your gear to the next tier, then repeat the process, with the next tower in your sights. Upgrade your charm by finding and using charm potions (might be craftable later, but I haven't found the recipe yet). Repeat this beginning process as necessary to slowly expand your way across the map, one objective at a time.

Hopefully this helps guide some new players and helps to get a foothold or an idea of how the game works.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
From what I could grasp thus far after about 5 hours of playtime, the idea is to build up a supply of resources early, (wood, stone, tools, food and drink) by farming virtually everything you can in the first few screens. Frequent rests and saves will help you slowly expand your range on the map before having to retreat to safety.

As you farm, look out for key components that will help you create better gear (swords and shields at first). Use breathing in battle to heal your consumable stats (HP, AP, and TP) when they are low. I find the slimes to be better for healing purposes than the succubus. When you feel good about your supplies and ability to defeat the first two enemy types and the monsters on screen, begin to make your way toward the nearest point of interest on the map (such as the intact tower next to the lake, or the ruined tower to the north. When you grow hungry or tired, eat or build a campfire for sleep. Keep gathering supplies and crafting each time you plop down a temporary campfire, and remember to breathe to recover instead of using supplies if you can.

Bathe at the lake if you can make it there to restore cleanliness or use cloths. Clear out the northern tower for some extremely useful magazines to upgrade your gear to the next tier, then repeat the process, with the next tower in your sights. Upgrade your charm by finding and using charm potions (might be craftable later, but I haven't found the recipe yet). Repeat this beginning process as necessary to slowly expand your way across the map, one objective at a time.

Hopefully this helps guide some new players and helps to get a foothold or an idea of how the game works.
Very nice and useful tips you put there,i struggled hard on the beggining but did the same thing and now i'm cool,wished i saw your comment earlier but....anyway someone know if Circe is recruitable?i already reached her castle but i dont know how to open her big door,btw i'm missing the 2top right succubus on gallery,anyone know where to find them?(i'm missing the 2 last survivor too,one of the are in the last castle area)

floobleman

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone having an issue with opening the game? I get a BSOD every time I try to open the game... I tried opening regularly and also with a locale emulator with same result. Winrar is above 5.0 too

Edit: I got the game to open, but when I try to choose options, it gives an error "No such file or directory"

Upon further investigation, it seems for whatever reason I do not have a graphics folder in the game to pull the images and such... wat doing rooonngg T.T

Reactions: playfour

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow... that one pic with the Amazon-style chick sucking the dude's dick and the other with her tongue up his ass... That's the type of shit you hope happens to you before you die. At least I do =P.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes