2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
Where is the north balefire? The bloody directions in the game is fucked, should have a compass showing on the map
Also is the 2nd last hostage with the north balefire?? i know the last guy is in the witch's castle courtyard. I am also missing 4 succubus, both are above Lilith (wears all red) and Lilin (pink hair), Lilith and Lilan are one of the combo. Liliths sucks the guys dick while Lilan gives him a rimjob

soulshade

Jun 24, 2017
balefires are in the big tower near start, Volcano, eastern tower by swamp, and pyramid after going through the poison swamp cave

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
This exact game but as fem. protagonist would put the icing on the cake.
(Has 2 Reasons, I don't like femdom and I don't like playing as a male character, I ain't trying to immerse lol)

Sadly there are no games out there that are like Rule Of Succubus or MGQ without a male MC. (Well there are, but those usually have 5th grader artwork quality)

Nonetheless, TechnoBrake always delivers good quality and I'll give them credit for that.

Reactions: scias85

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
I'm usually against censored games, but this looks good and I'd love to try it. However, I'd like to know how much content is going to be added into the game with time, since it says "first release". Or is it completed already?

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
lmao now how do i get into the throne room or whatever room Circes in and also does anybody know how to get the gold chest on the highest level of the small tower north of the starting house/base

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
I'm usually against censored games, but this looks good and I'd love to try it. However, I'd like to know how much content is going to be added into the game with time, since it says "first release". Or is it completed already?
Im pretty sure that it is completed, that is the 'main' game. The next versions could be bug fixes or if u wants to add more stuff idk

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Im pretty sure that it is completed, that is the 'main' game. The next versions could be bug fixes or if u wants to add more stuff idk
Thanks for the reply :) I'll give it a try when I have some free time!

Lone_Wolf20

Jan 5, 2018
Well part of the fun in survival games come from farming resources,but holy shit,i suffered so much on the first 2 hours,i almost gave up by 3 hours,but them i noticed i had so much things useful to craft,now i'm trying to return to the volcano to get some more metals....gotta do something with those things...btw if anyone discover how to open Circe's door,could you be kind enough and mark my name,reply one of my comments or even send a pm...thanks in advance....
You can break down her door using an obsidian axe

Reactions: Omar128

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
anybody know where all hostage locations are i am missing 1, i only remember the guys i found from mansion, the jail, the town (the one that takes 2 spaces). Also how do i get Freya???? i go to her temple and i see the interaction spark but i cant interact with it. There are 3 or 4 endings

Also what endings have people found?? I feel like i've done 3 but i only remember 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Missing Jack

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
The game is pretty good a bit grindy but good. I hope there will be some much needed bugfix 8/10

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes