2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
can anyone tell me where to find the magician for the ship?
it doesn't seem to be circe
The magician is the first survivor you meet, the guy in the first little town. If you talk to him after defeating both Circe and Freya (and Freya is a pain n the ass..) he will wait for the MC by the magical ship. This triggers ending 2. I don't know if it's the true ending, it doesn't say anything. Is there more than 3 endings? 105751_CRAFLV3-1.jpg

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can someone upload the CG or at least a walkthrough?
I found 3 survivors so far and extinguished 2 belfires.
I'm missing 7 monster girls
and i can't reach the pyramids... the path leads to a dead end.
Also 90% of the doors are locked so i have no idea how to open them... using a pickaxe or axe just breaks the item.

Sep 24, 2017
I found 3 survivors so far and extinguished 2 belfires.
read past threads they will answer those questions, also how many endings are there and how do you get them? I got the first one (repair boat) and third one (beat the witch). I know one is the magic boat, how do I get that?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
read past threads they will answer those questions, also how many endings are there and how do you get them? I got the first one (repair boat) and third one (beat the witch). I know one is the magic boat, how do I get that?
i read literally every post.
None have a detailed map or description as to "how"

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
What is the sparkling thing that's in the white church in the top right corner of the island map? I can't interact with it.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game is realy nice and i want to play but i dont know wath i ned to do this game dont have Walkthrough??

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
@fzdc

[CG]Rules of Succubus v.1.00 (25MB)
Removed non-faprelated RPGVXAce stuff

Download: - -
Re-/upload, edit, delete or ignore at your convenience.:pokerFace:
All hail our lord and savior PRJKOALA

Reactions: prjkoala

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do you defeat Freya? Whenever I get close she binds me and I can't escape or do enough counter damage to beat her.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes