2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
May 10, 2018
how to get to bonfire in the volcano?
i entered the mine and can't find it anywhere
Also i found one of the survivors in a cell and i can't get him out now matter how many lockpicks i use

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I need some help. I defeated Circe and even took her as a companion, but I cannot find Freya. I went to the temple up in the mountains and I can see the spark, but nothing happens if I try to interact with it. I already rescued all the five survivors. Any advice? Thanks.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Guys, I need some help. I defeated Circe and even took her as a companion, but I cannot find Freya. I went to the temple up in the mountains and I can see the spark, but nothing happens if I try to interact with it. I already rescued all the five survivors. Any advice? Thanks.
Have you tried taking Circe to Freya?

Anyone know exactly what the True ending is? I have 3 endings of repairing small boat, escape on magic ship, defeated circe. There is a big door in the stone building to the center north of the island and I can't do anything to it. I wonder if it is the True end.

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018
Dumb question I know but, how the hell do you save?! Everytime I try it just makes an error noise regardless of if I try to save from the bonfire, desk, or pause screen. This is from Classic mode where you should be able to save whenever you want. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Have you tried taking Circe to Freya?

Anyone know exactly what the True ending is? I have 3 endings of repairing small boat, escape on magic ship, defeated circe. There is a big door in the stone building to the center north of the island and I can't do anything to it. I wonder if it is the True end.
I "solved" this, I could not see Freya because I had beaten Circe only BEFORE I rescued all 5 survivors. Once I beat Circe AFTER I rescued all the 5 survivors, the End scene became slightly different and then Freya appeared in the sanctuary.

Which door are you talking about? Can you point it on a screenshot of the map?

Jul 9, 2017
Holy shit. I don't usually make this kind of posts, but the grinding is simply out of this world.

I usually like a challenge and I like it when lewd games last me for a while (don't start assuming) but this one could take me the rest of the year to get through!
I'm about... 4 hours in? Playing in survival mode and I haven't even gotten past the first village and tower. I'm re-starting this in Classic mode, fuck it.

P. s.: If someone can re-upload V1.05 that would be much appreciated, especially since I'm re-starting from scratch anyway.

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
Holy shit. I don't usually make this kind of posts, but the grinding is simply out of this world.

I usually like a challenge and I like it when lewd games last me for a while (don't start assuming) but this one could take me the rest of the year to get through!
I'm about... 4 hours in? Playing in survival mode and I haven't even gotten past the first village and tower. I'm re-starting this in Classic mode, fuck it.

P. s.: If someone can re-upload V1.05 that would be much appreciated, especially since I'm re-starting from scratch anyway.
Rule of Succubus v1.05

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I "solved" this, I could not see Freya because I had beaten Circe only BEFORE I rescued all 5 survivors. Once I beat Circe AFTER I rescued all the 5 survivors, the End scene became slightly different and then Freya appeared in the sanctuary.

Which door are you talking about? Can you point it on a screenshot of the map?
Here it is.

RuleOfSus_01.jpg RuleOfSus_02.jpg

Lakolian

Jan 27, 2018
someone can help me pls? i have probem with the rpg maker games like this ,all of my letters in game just squares.what i need to do to get back the letters please if someone can help then please :)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes