2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Besides what is said at the OP, there is any new hentai content or It is just a polished version launch?

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
Any way to put the game in "real" fullscreen? because Alt+Enter its not working... i mean is putting the game in Fullscreen but with the same window size for the game and its kinda annoying to play the game in that small size.
Thanks.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Any way to put the game in "real" fullscreen? because Alt+Enter its not working... i mean is putting the game in Fullscreen but with the same window size for the game and its kinda annoying to play the game in that small size.
Thanks.
Did you try... ah... wait... F4? I don't remember right now if that's the right button xD

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
Did you try... ah... wait... F4? I don't remember right now if that's the right button XD
Probably u mean F5 like other games with the same "launcher(?" but F5 only open like option window for audio upload_2018-7-19_17-24-54.png
that one
Edit: and just in case i already tried the F1 options or right click in the game that are the same.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Does any1 know where are the succubi are located? I'm missing the spider chick with lots of legs and can't find her anywhere???? Also, the pyramid at south east area of the map is practically inaccessible, spent hours trying to get there :( any help is appreciated!

maxmara

Nov 6, 2017
Does any1 know where are the succubi are located? I'm missing the spider chick with lots of legs and can't find her anywhere???? Also, the pyramid at south east area of the map is practically inaccessible, spent hours trying to get there :( any help is appreciated!
go to the swamp cave..

Reactions: johndoe2

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Normal mode seems a bit too easy what with respawning containers and crates...
Does nightmare difficulty have scarcer resources? Cause the survival mechanics don't seem desperate enough for a survival game

drekten

Dec 17, 2017
can you guys/gals help me. i cant seem to find the way to get to the volcano, I've looked all throughout the mine next to it like someone said they found the entrance to, but i cannot seem to locate where it is. ive been trying for over an hour, so i would sincerely appreciate the help.

maxmara

Nov 6, 2017
can you guys/gals help me. i cant seem to find the way to get to the volcano, I've looked all throughout the mine next to it like someone said they found the entrance to, but i cannot seem to locate where it is. ive been trying for over an hour, so i would sincerely appreciate the help.
Untitled.jpg ffffffffffffffffff.jpg

May 10, 2018
I still cannot get the blue haired survivor out of the cell as the door no matter how many lockpicks i use will not open

Can someone please tell me how i am suppose to open his cell door

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes