2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone help me ? i cannot save my progress either in normal or easy mode (the data1 ,2 ,... cannot be clicked)

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for this. It's great.. now, if only it can be played in mobile.. i'm hardly stay at home nowadays... Sigh

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone tell me how the safe system works ? im playing in survival mode (medium) but i cannot save my progress even in bonfire ( i cannot click the file 1, file 2, ...)

wangzhi123456789

Aug 12, 2018
Ending 1: You escape with the boat that you find along the coast, nothing happens.
Ending 2: You find all the survivors and escape with the big ship and get ambushed by the sirens.
Ending 3: You defeat the Witch and leave with everyone on the ship.
Ending 4: You defeat the witch, continue your playthrough, go and get Freya (you can find her in the shrine in the mountains), go to the Witch, tell her you want to be her servant, get everyones relationship to 100 and then defeat the Witch, give you the "True Ending: Rule of Succubus", also gives you one little CG with everyone in an orgy.

wangzhi123456789

Aug 12, 2018
the full save of Ver1.06, my english is not good enough,so sorry.
the 19th is Ending3:You defeat the Witch(The two choices are the same. ) and leave with everyone on the ship.
the 20th is Ending1 2 4 and you can Fight with Freya,Corresponding four flags which i already set up.
If you only want to see monster girls,just go bed,all are 100 relationship.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I checked, It is not the northeast forest part of the map, but a forest area between the castle and the cave or middle village). You will know because it is the only area with only an imp in it (no succubus) and to get to him you need to find the secret path of the woods in that area.
Which secret path? I've been in every surrounding zone and haven't found anything.

Wait, nvm.

maxmara

Nov 6, 2017
.......it is a run time package that need to run rpg games you can download it from rpg maker web site

Reactions: Enio Apolinario

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I've played this before after getting it from dlsite. I tried the survivor mode and I got caught in an endless cycle of gathering materials and having to replace what I used. Is this game just very grindy or am I retarded? What's some tips to help me break the deadlock? I'd be appreciative for any help.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes