2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Three questions. How do I increase my stats? You can only have one succubus at a time and the battles don't seem to give anything but energy.

Are charm potions craftable later on?

Also is there a way to change my respawn location? Everytime I get defeated it sends me allllll the way back to base camp.

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
Three questions. How do I increase my stats? You can only have one succubus at a time and the battles don't seem to give anything but energy.
Only HP, you need to craft/cook better food (Ex: Dried Fish is useless but Grilled Fish increases HP by 1)

Dried fish → [Hunger+10%][HP+5]
Grilled fish → [Hunger+20%][HP+5][MAX HP+1]

Are charm potions craftable later on?
Nope. There's only 10 Charm potions (as far as i know) in the whole island.

Also is there a way to change my respawn location? Everytime I get defeated it sends me allllll the way back to base camp.
Create a new bonfire and choose "Set a respawn point".

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Whats the significance of the torch holders? Is it just for additional light and do they have to periodically be replaced?

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
What is the sparkling thing that's in the white church in the top right corner of the island map? I can't interact with it.
that is the interaction to get battle with Freya to get her as companion, i have the same problem i cant interect aswell because i think it is a glitch, i already have finished the whole game (all endings and saved all humans)

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
does anybody have a save with every succubus at relationship level 100? if u do can u upload your save please

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I honestly can't see any part of this game that would be fun. The sex CG's are lack luster, the mechanics are irritating at best. I don't know why someone is trying to combine breakable weapons and gear, with weapons that only effect half the enemies... only the ones in the most boring combat of running into them repeatedly.

Reactions: CharlieStone

y a w n

May 11, 2018
Guys, I've been struggling for hours, can somebody tell me how to access the mansion please ?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
you have to find a key in one of the other buildings
so ignore the mansion and explore the other structres first it is likely in one of the chests
lol or you can pick the lock if you have some lock picks (this is what I did)

also the game got updated yesterday and bosses have been nerfed a bit

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
1. How to defeat Circe at nightmare level? When she catches me, I can't escape her grasp.

2. Where is talisman recipe lv 3?

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
For version 1.00: food from recipe No. 14 "Special steak" is bugged. If you try to eat it an error kicks you out of the game.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes