2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
i guess you are missing the bard cuz the others are pretty much in buildings.
the bard in the northeast part of the map (forest).
I checked, It is not the northeast forest part of the map, but a forest area between the castle and the cave or middle village). You will know because it is the only area with only an imp in it (no succubus) and to get to him you need to find the secret path of the woods in that area.

Reactions: scias85

Dunde_souls

May 1, 2018
where i find que last book for weapons and shields? I know i miss the place, but dont know where

Twice

May 7, 2017
i try to use rpg maker save edit
but always crash when choose any axe
i just take 5-6 axe

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'm having problems with finding the level 2 Craft book myself, getting real tired of Iron Pickaxes breaking.

Reactions: delibes

gbolmon

Jan 15, 2018
How do you defeat Circe?
Once she gets naked, she tries to bind me almost every turn.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
The freya interaction thing is glitched for me, i already defeated Circe and have her as a companian but the interaction spark for Freya is a spot higher (between the two statues) and i cant interact with it

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
How do you defeat Circe?
Once she gets naked, she tries to bind me almost every turn.
I got my health up to 400 and used ambrosia to get full health when low, dont know about you but i just used the attack 'kiss' the whole time then when she opened her legs i used 'pussy' because for me they did the most damage. It still took multiple times to kill her u just have to be lucky when u try to struggle out of the bind

Cologar

May 2, 2018
This was just how I did it, but I went around looking for all special looking chests and got all the loot inside. I used the method that someone posted on this thread (God bless them). Save game right before lockpicking the chest, then attempt it. If it fails, reload save and try again. Get all the items and you will quite tough to take down. Enemies don't do much damage to you anymore.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes