RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021

Translated title: Reimu Hakurei seems to have been brainwashed.
Japanese: 博麗霊夢は洗脳済みのようです

2023-12-19_23-55-50-294_博麗霊夢は洗脳済みのようです_[Kei_kei_kei_loan]_Product_Announcements__DLsite_Doujin...png

Reactions: Yukariin

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

Translated title: Reimu Hakurei seems to have been brainwashed.
Japanese: 博麗霊夢は洗脳済みのようです

View attachment 3187277
Yeah, that's the new game they're working on right? I tried the demo a few months back and it is a bit different. Looks like you'll be able to roam freely on the main town and then back at the hideout while in "uniform."

...can't quite tell what your objectives are or what the story/goal is since, well, different language ^^;

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, that's the new game they're working on right? I tried the demo a few months back and it is a bit different. Looks like you'll be able to roam freely on the main town and then back at the hideout while in "uniform."

...can't quite tell what your objectives are or what the story/goal is since, well, different language ^^;
Game already out, there's a thread on F95 but the only TL for now is an MTL

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
is there anyway to fix the resolution?
use

Scaling configuration
- General = Nearest
- Scaling Modes (scroll to bottom) --> [+ New scaling mode ]
- after creating name for it --> [ Add effect ] find RAVU then Ravu_Zoom_R3

Profiles
--> Defaults
Scaling Mode --> pick the scaling mode you created
Capture Method --> either Graphics Capture or Desktop Duplication

After that, top your mouse cursor over the top of the game and press Windows Key + Shift + Z

Settings (Optional)
Portable Mode = On

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Nice art but ;(
Wrong ideal body type for character.
I wish there is a thinner version.
Tough luck man. This artist in particular likes 2 things: anal, and t h i c c bodies. This is mostly evident on the (presumed) sequel of this game and their previous work in doujins.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
you forgot mind control
Oh yeah, the most glaring detail of all! Pretty sure it is also present in almost all of the works they've done too.

Not gonna lie tho, I absolutely LOVE the slave outfit here. The omanko symbol on the visor, the pasties, the latex (I assume), the poses, it hits all the buttons here. The mind control aspect only reinforces that, which makes me even love it more. Heck, even the dev managed to edit the field sprites to reflect this too. I just wish the anal aspect was toned down in favor of some vanilla stuff. Enemas aren't for me :/

Reactions: colorlessblue
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes