RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Well, looking at your other posts in threads, seems like you were never a patient person anyways. Looks like the coom brain has finally invaded 100% of your brain and gave you room temp IQ. Godspeed brother, you won't be missed.
idk what you're talking about but every day the coom seeps deeper into my brain i can feel new neurons growing out of thin air and veins start popping onto my skull. i've never felt smarter!

gunsol

Aug 11, 2018
Well, looking at your other posts in threads, seems like you were never a patient person anyways. Looks like the coom brain has finally invaded 100% of your brain and gave you room temp IQ. Godspeed brother, you won't be missed.
deez nuts

• Haha
Reactions: KevinMeck
Apr 15, 2020
So, update time. Ending 3 has been fully Translated and just needs to be edited. for ending 4 I've translated 80/99 of the dialogue boxes so that'll be done this week after my TL has been edited to fix any issues. I'll probably start working on ending 5 next weekend or sometime this week if i have time after ending 4 is done. Unfortunately, I have no idea on when the TL will be 100% done so apologies for that.

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
So, update time. Ending 3 has been fully Translated and just needs to be edited. for ending 4 I've translated 80/99 of the dialogue boxes so that'll be done this week after my TL has been edited to fix any issues. I'll probably start working on ending 5 next weekend or sometime this week if i have time after ending 4 is done. Unfortunately, I have no idea on when the TL will be 100% done so apologies for that.
Cool I'm excited to play this game in proper english i feel like the mtl haul is growing on this site

Reactions: colorlessblue

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any news?

Apr 15, 2020
Any news?
November had a lot of stuff going on in it so i wasnt able to spend a lot of time last month doing it. Had holidays, birthdays and Pokemon Scarlet that took up most of my free time i had last month (went with kitty cat cause she's adorable and yes i did reloaded the game 20 times to get a female Sprigatto). Oh and i also bought a 2-year subscription to a site to learn japanese which is something ive been trying to do for awhile but never had the time. it's be interesting and ive already learned stuff from it so it was a good buy in my view

In regards to the translation, Endings 1-4 are completely translated and edited. Endings 6-8 TechnoParagon translated so I just need to go through them and double check to make sure everything looks fine. Then they just need to be edited to work out any kinks. TechnoParagon said they'd be done with 9 later tonight so just endings 5 and 10 havent had much done with them. after that we plan on play testing the game to see if everything works fine and that the Translation has no issues. The best possible outcome is that we're done this month and you all can play the game with a (in my opinion) good translation.

Last edited:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
thanks for the suggestion! but not enough anal for my tastes.
Indeed its a shame there wasn't an anal scene in that game. But excluding the lack of anal, the games are rather similar. And if I do say so myself I gave it a quality translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukariin

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
another game like this ?!
thanks for the suggestion! but not enough anal for my tastes.
Indeed its a shame there wasn't an anal scene in that game. But excluding the lack of anal, the games are rather similar. And if I do say so myself I gave it a quality translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/english-mtl-oreno-ntr-sisters-sierra-and-luciera.67715/

This one is fairly similar overall, even has a big focus on anal. Sadly it's MTL.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Checking in to ask how the TL is coming along.
There is only 1.5 ending left approx, so like 300 lines left. But mind you we would still need to play test it to iron it out. So the actually TL should be done soon but even then it will take a bit of time before release. :HideThePain: Your best bet is to also join our too, I'll be posting updates there too and that way we can stay in touch.

Personally speaking I am about to finish Lattice SOS. It's another game I been working on that I fully translated and decensored. So once I am done that I'll put this on the forefront and get it finished.

SBB789

Feb 6, 2023
There is only 1.5 ending left approx, so like 300 lines left. But mind you we would still need to play test it to iron it out. So the actually TL should be done soon but even then it will take a bit of time before release. :HideThePain: Your best bet is to also join our too, I'll be posting updates there too and that way we can stay in touch.

Personally speaking I am about to finish Lattice SOS. It's another game I been working on that I fully translated and decensored. So once I am done that I'll put this on the forefront and get it finished.
How is the new Translation right now

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Finding the endings for this game is pretty simple imo, but I wrote this all down while playing and might as well post it here as well:

Main Game Ending Guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wrote down the prequel also, but you shouldn't need this since it's like 10 minutes:

Last edited:

SBB789

Feb 6, 2023
Finding the endings for this game is pretty simple imo, but I wrote this all down while playing and might as well post it here as well:

Main Game Ending Guide:

I wrote down the prequel also, but you shouldn't need this since it's like 10 minutes:

How can you tell about brainwashing progression, through the menu

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes