RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
damn, what happened to the other guy? I knew he should have just released what he had.
I don't know. I just went through the thread and he hasn't posted an update in a while.
Crimson Nanashi Do you have a status update on the translation you been working on?
I did a bit of translating work on this myself and finished like the first 10 minutes of the game for fun.
But if your like 90% done then I can help you finish. Also I can mod the game to run at a higher resolution + upres all the images. Having the game run at a high resolution will fix all word wrapping issues and give you more room per text box.
And also at some point I plan on finishing decensoring all the images. But yeah let me know where your at because otherwise I won't bother translating.

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
the hero we need!
Well I am happy to continue to translate but if someone is literally almost done I would much rather wait/ or even better help them finish/do QA. We could divide the what work is left and I could help proofread all the dialogue with fresh eyes.

But I could still decensor and upscale the images and upres the game itself for their translation. If people want I can post what I've got done in an evening for people to try. It's basically the game at a higher resolution. Images also clearer due to upscaling. And the first 10-15 minutes of gameplay are fully translated/proofread. Honestly it takes a long time to properly proofread dialogue in this type of game because it really needs to make good sense. Otherwise it really hurt the enjoyment of these kinds of games.

Apr 15, 2020
I don't know. I just went through the thread and he hasn't posted an update in a while.
Crimson Nanashi Do you have a status update on the translation you been working on?
I did a bit of translating work on this myself and finished like the first 10 minutes of the game for fun.
But if your like 90% done then I can help you finish. Also I can mod the game to run at a higher resolution + upres all the images. Having the game run at a high resolution will fix all word wrapping issues and give you more room per text box.
And also at some point I plan on finishing decensoring all the images. But yeah let me know where your at because otherwise I won't bother translating.
err yeah sorry mates i shite ton of stuff happened in rapid succession at work over the last month (we're moving from a system we've been using for 10+ years to a new system) and i havent had the energy to finish what ive translated yet. from what i remember I have most of the translation done and was just editing the lines to make them flow better and not take up a ton of boxes. ill check to see how much of the game i have left

btw did you find out how to full screen the game?

Reactions: Clasified0000

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I have most of the translation done and was just editing the lines to make them flow better and not take up a ton of boxes. ill check to see how much of the game i have left
If you want you can send what you have done my way and I can proofread it/Finish up what is left for the translations.

btw did you find out how to full screen the game?
Well it's not enabling full screen mode, just doubling the resolution of the game to make it look crispy. Opening the game in RPG Maker VC ace and going into scripts and adjusting the resolution can be done there. It's best to just double it. But images need to be upscaled x2 otherwise they look tiny on screen. Also some of the maps need to be adjusted a bit to not look weird.

Here is a screenshot of it running at double resolution:

1661617379051.png

Let me know I can make the changes on what you've been working on and that'll make text wrapping issues a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
If you want you can send what you have done my way and I can proofread it/Finish up what is left for the translations.

Well it's not enabling full screen mode, just doubling the resolution of the game to make it look crispy. Opening the game in RPG Maker VC ace and going into scripts and adjusting the resolution can be done there. It's best to just double it. But images need to be upscaled x2 otherwise they look tiny on screen. Also some of the maps need to be adjusted a bit to not look weird.

Here is a screenshot of it running at double resolution:

View attachment 2008275

Let me know I can make the changes on what you've been working on and that'll make text wrapping issues a thing of the past.
i dont really have anything to do today so i plan on using the day to translate and edit. text wrapping isnt an issue for me as i have a way to do that fast. i just dont like the way it looks sometimes. ill post when im done (maybe ill be done today, dunno) and you can do the modding afterwards. thanks for the offers though feel free to proofread after i finish could be i missed stuff or worded in a way that was a tad wonky.

btw its a good thing you didnt do much of the TL aspect as there's ALOT of redundancy in the text and alot of lines arent even in this game. one map has 135 sets of lines that are for the prequel (which you cant access when playing this game)

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Its takes time to get things right till then we must wait patiently.

i dont really have anything to do today so i plan on using the day to translate and edit. text wrapping isnt an issue for me as i have a way to do that fast. i just dont like the way it looks sometimes. ill post when im done (maybe ill be done today, dunno) and you can do the modding afterwards. thanks for the offers though feel free to proofread after i finish could be i missed stuff or worded in a way that was a tad wonky.
Awesome, once you are able to post it I will give it a full play through/proofread it. If I find any grammar or phrasing issues I will just go in a correct it for you while I mod the game. And if you want you can DM me the game so I can test it before it goes live on the forum. That way we can make sure its as polished as reasonably possible.

btw its a good thing you didnt do much of the TL aspect as there's ALOT of redundancy in the text and alot of lines arent even in this game. one map has 135 sets of lines that are for the prequel (which you cant access when playing this game)
Luckily when I do translations I go in sequential order so I didn't waste time on unused text. But... depending on how flushed out that presequel is I might translate it and throw it into the recollection room. hmmmm Might be nice to play the prequel before this games sequel comes out.

Well either way I will just twiddle my thumbs till you post an update. Let me know if you need any help or just want to delegate work to me

Also side note but... Viessa This game is missing its main tag, Mind Control Can we get that added?

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Okay so I’ve made a decision in regards to my translation and it’s kind of like what Anon is doing for the loli Succubus game. I’m going to post what I currently have so others can at least play what I’ve translated cause it’s not very fair to you all who have waited 2 months past when I said I’d be done. I’ll be posting what this project entails (number of maps there are, how many rows each map has, etc…) so everyone can see how much of the project is left. It’s mostly just three maps I need to finish the translations and edits for but they are rather massive.

this is the last week till the transition at work will be done so I’ll try to use September to finish it all off. Sorry for the wait mates

edit: I’ll be loosing the details and a link to the data folder when I get off work today. It’ll be in about 12 hours from now. Can’t post now cause I’m heading to work now

Last edited:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Okay so I’ve made a decision in regards to my translation and it’s kind of like what Anon is doing for the loli Succubus game. I’m going to post what I currently have so others can at least play what I’ve translated cause it’s not very fair to you all who have waited 2 months past when I said I’d be done. I’ll be posting what this project entails (number of maps there are, how many rows each map has, etc…) so everyone can see how much of the project is left. It’s mostly just three maps I need to finish the translations and edits for but they are rather massive.

this is the last week till the transition at work will be done so I’ll try to use September to finish it all off. Sorry for the wait mates

edit: I’ll be loosing the details and a link to the data folder when I get off work today. It’ll be in about 12 hours from now. Can’t post now cause I’m heading to work now
Awesome news. I will keep my eyes peeled for when you post it. Good thing for me, you decided to do this now because I am going to be off work for this whole week... So if you want help, I can probably just bang out the remaining translation probably within 2-3 days.

Apr 15, 2020
Awesome news. I will keep my eyes peeled for when you post it. Good thing for me, you decided to do this now because I am going to be off work for this whole week... So if you want help, I can probably just bang out the remaining translation probably within 2-3 days.
thing is that one of the last 3 is the common events and there’s well over 1k sets of lines. Another has at least 700 sets and can’t remember the third. I don’t think you’d be able to get that done in 2-3 days. I’ve done most of the normal stuff like the cult members using her and talking to the other women. I haven’t edited and made sure the text for the actual events is fully accurate.

I might just delete all the text in the common folder cause that was all just a batch translation using DeepL. I have to go through and make a lot of changes cause sometimes DeepL fucks up.

lastly when you proof read can you make sure to leave alone certain stuff I added to the lines (like the phrase Sweet Aphrodite). I like the phrases I added and they don’t take away from the actual meaning of the lines

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
thing is that one of the last 3 is the common events and there’s well over 1k sets of lines. Another has at least 700 sets and can’t remember the third. I don’t think you’d be able to get that done in 2-3 days. I’ve done most of the normal stuff like the cult members using her and talking to the other women. I haven’t edited and made sure the text for the actual events is fully accurate.

I might just delete all the text in the common folder cause that was all just a batch translation using DeepL. I have to go through and make a lot of changes cause sometimes DeepL fucks up.

lastly when you proof read can you make sure to leave alone certain stuff I added to the lines (like the phrase Sweet Aphrodite). I like the phrases I added and they don’t take away from the actual meaning of the lines
Yeah no problem I will maintain nomenclature you choose. And I might not finish in 3 days but hopefully I finish it before the weekend.

And also like I said before I have like the first 15 minutes fully translated myself so I can refer to that for the first few EVs.

And to be honest I did edit a couple of the first EVs to make more sense in the story. Like when she first walks up stairs she gets her tits groped and literally says nothing and has no reaction. Ideally for me if people don't mind I would like to tweak the initial phase of her brainwashing EVs so that they includes more dialogue so it feels more natural in sense of progression. Like I have already done this for a couple EVs but before I actually commit to it maybe some opinions on the matter would be good.

Edit: To be clear I don't mean to change the intent of any dialogue, just add more to flush it out for the sake of progression.

Once your post it maybe you can add me on discord or we can message using this site w/e easier for you. That way if I have any questions about phrasing I can just ping you for an answer.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Okay so i didnt expect the way this last week went so sorry i didnt post this before today.
So the game has these as the amount of sets of lines to be translated

Game.ini Lines: 6/6
Actors Lines: 13/13
Animations 110/110
Armors Lines: 120/120
Classes Lines: 5/5
Common Events Linse: /1913
Enemies Lines: 32/32
Items Lines: 12/12 (I can't figure out how to change font size so not all the text is visible in the game)
Map001 Lines: 3/3
Map002 Lines: 15/15
Map003 Lines: 14/14
Map004 Lines: 244/244
Map005 Lines: /194
Map006 Lines: 6/6
Map007 Lines: 145/145
Map008 Lines: 149/149
Map009 Lines: 3/3
Map010 Lines: 66/66
Map011 Lines: /251
Map012 Lines: 5/5
Map013 Lines: 14/14
Map014 Lines: /258
Map015 Lines: 10/10
Map016 Lines: 8/8
Map017 Lines: 8/8
Map018 Lines: 12/12
Map019 Lines: 199/199
Map020 Lines: 11/11
Map021 Lines: /1077
Map022 Lines: /192
Map Infos Lines: 22/22
Scripts Lines: 0/0
Skills Lines: 357/357
States Lines: 54/54
System Lines: 72/72
Tilesets Lines: 4/4
Troops Lines: 36/36
Weapons Lines: 120/120

Apr 15, 2020
let me know if the link doesnt work. ill try to work on the translation this month and get the common event lines all done

game has a flaw in it where i have to start the game from the beginning if i want to see any updates i made to the translation so that doesnt help when it comes to TLing this game

Reactions: Yukariin

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
let me know if the link doesn't work.
I am excited to give this a playthrough. But that download is going at 40kb/s on my gigabit connection. Can you make a mirror on anonfile? Or Gofile?

Edit: scratch that it won't be much longer. But are you planning on finish it or should I take the initiative?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes