RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Could you repost it? plz
Sadly, no can do. I deleted it for good since I lost interest in it. Plus, it was a super basic, super limited translation that I only took 30 minutes to do (i.e, only the intro segment of the story, none of the flavor text accompanying the sex scenes).

I'm not sure if that intro being reworked made the difference, or if it "enhanced" anyone's experience with the game anyways. after all, we're here to fap, not to read an intricate story lol.

Sorry!

Last edited:

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
The art puts me off too much. They put the asshole right where the tailbone should be and it just looks awkward.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Guys how to play this game i can only unlock 3 endings
the translation is rough so it's hard to understand fully what'sgoing on, but basically the gameplay is linear up until triggering one of the endings. one of them is by simply talking prematurely to one guy (i think it's the one in the stairs) before your brainwashing is complete, and another is by getting fully brainwashed and talking to the main boss.

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
the translation is rough so it's hard to understand fully what'sgoing on, but basically the gameplay is linear up until triggering one of the endings. one of them is by simply talking prematurely to one guy (i think it's the one in the stairs) before your brainwashing is complete, and another is by getting fully brainwashed and talking to the main boss.
There is an ending for talking with the Guru at each stage of the brainwashing.

Apr 15, 2020
apparently the prequel is very short so maybe nothing important is being lost.
I played some of the prequel and it’s pretty nice. It’s where one of the machines, Reimu finds that’s surrounded by women, turns the Guru into a huge booba drone. I’ll try seeing if the OP has the JP version of the prequel

Apr 15, 2020
so i spent pretty much all of saturday, until about 4 in the morning, TLing using DeepL/googleTL and editing it so i got a pretty decent chunk of it done. according to the stats of the program im using there's a total of 6403 sets of lines spread out among 38 folders that needed to be TLed and i did 26 of them which equaled to about 5000 lines done. most of what's left to be done is the Common Events folder and i need to make sure everything is word wrapped correctly. after i'm done ill play through the game to see if everything looks fine.

I will say thought that doing so much of it on Saturday probably wasnt the best idea cause i was pretty out of it Sunday. Ill probably finish it in a few weeks doing a few hundred sets of lines every day or two.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
so i spent pretty much all of saturday, until about 4 in the morning, TLing using DeepL/googleTL and editing it so i got a pretty decent chunk of it done. according to the stats of the program im using there's a total of 6403 sets of lines spread out among 38 folders that needed to be TLed and i did 26 of them which equaled to about 5000 lines done. most of what's left to be done is the Common Events folder and i need to make sure everything is word wrapped correctly. after i'm done ill play through the game to see if everything looks fine.

I will say thought that doing so much of it on Saturday probably wasnt the best idea cause i was pretty out of it Sunday. Ill probably finish it in a few weeks doing a few hundred sets of lines every day or two.
doing god's work

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
I played some of the prequel and it’s pretty nice. It’s where one of the machines, Reimu finds that’s surrounded by women, turns the Guru into a huge booba drone. I’ll try seeing if the OP has the JP version of the prequel
The prequel is included in the demo version on the DLsite. It should be the first folder in the zip. I can't run the game because the zip/file names came out weird, not sure how to fix this.

sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
The prequel is included in the demo version on the DLsite. It should be the first folder in the zip. I can't run the game because the zip/file names came out weird, not sure how to fix this.
That probably happened because your local language isn't set to Japanese. Once you set it to Japanese try to unzip the file again.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
That probably happened because your local language isn't set to Japanese. Once you set it to Japanese try to unzip the file again.
Ok yeah, searched in forums and all I had to do in winrar was go to options and change the name encoding to Japanese. Thanks.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Here's the JP prequel.
Edit: Updated link since the previous zip's file names got wonky.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes