RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Suit

May 11, 2019
Here's the JP prequel. Workupload
The image file names don't seem to match up to what's in the folders. For example the game will immediately crash looking for one of the default standing images. It's not a matter of my character set being wrong either as I am looking at the files in Japanese. As an example, it's looking for a standing picture with 着衣 in its name, but none of the files within the directory have 衣 in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinMeck

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
The image file names don't seem to match up to what's in the folders. For example the game will immediately crash looking for one of the default standing images. It's not a matter of my character set being wrong either as I am looking at the files in Japanese. For the example, as I mentioned above it's looking for the a file with 着衣 in its name, but none of the files within the directory have 衣 in it.
Ok my bad, so I don't know why but deleting the game demo from the zip file and only leaving the prequel is messing up the characters. Here's the link, let me know if there are any problems.
Also updated my original link.

Apr 15, 2020
Ok my bad, so I don't know why but deleting the game demo from the zip file and only leaving the prequel is messing up the characters. Here's the link, let me know if there are any problems. Workupload
Also updated my original link.
Thanks for the prequel. it doesnt look too long and some of the dialogue is probably in the main game so thatll make it so it wont take long for a TL. for those that are curious of the length of the prequel here are the stats for it and it's the second shortest of the games im TLing using DeepL.

1648255917636.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: KevinMeck
Apr 15, 2020
oh and here's the stats for the main game. i still gotta go through alot of it to make sure the TL makes sense in english. ill probably work on it this weekend after i finish my TL of the Hatomame game.

1648256157292.png

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Except for the MTL, the only downside (or upside for some of you guys) is the fact most of the scenes are anal... I could've gone with other position and with more "classic" sex for more diversity.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Except for the MTL, the only downside (or upside for some of you guys) is the fact most of the scenes are anal... I could've gone with other position and with more "classic" sex for more diversity.
Practically the only complaint I have with the scenes. Not that I hate anal, but variety would be great too, and the costumes are already appealing enough :/

Reactions: colorlessblue
Apr 15, 2020
Awesome! Are you still working on it?
yeah i still am. i may or may not have found my old PS3 and, both my Duelist of the roses and Capsule Monster Coliseum games, been obsessing over playing those games instead of TLing this game.

oh and editing takes forever so that doesnt help. also doesnt help that ive been jumping around on the TLs im doing for about 10 games.

i doubt itll take me any longer then the end of May to get this out to the thread. if youre wondering why May instead of this month its cause i dunno when i have free time to do it.

Drale35

Jan 29, 2022
Im having an issue where it just says "Unable to find VL Gothic font" i think i need to add a file in somewhere unless i just installed the wrong one ( I was using the mega links in the 1st page of the forum to install the games).

Apr 15, 2020
just as an update, I'm still working on this. i still have alot to do on this game though as im going through line by line making sure the TL is the best i can make it and there's no lines off the screen.

question for everyone. do you want me to wait till im done before i make a game page for the game or do you want me to post what i have and just update the new thread when i finish each of the maps?

Edit: if youre wondering why its not done despite it being the end of may its cause of lack of time to do these TLs.

Apr 21, 2021
just as an update, I'm still working on this. i still have alot to do on this game though as im going through line by line making sure the TL is the best i can make it and there's no lines off the screen.

question for everyone. do you want me to wait till im done before i make a game page for the game or do you want me to post what i have and just update the new thread when i finish each of the maps?

Edit: if youre wondering why its not done despite it being the end of may its cause of lack of time to do these TLs.
Personally, I'd rather the entire thing be finished first, but if other people just want something temporarily unfinished for now that's understandable. Also consider planning an estimated finish time and releasing what you have at that point, finished or not. That way you can be as close to satisfying both groups of people as possible, and if you finish earlier then it's a pleasant surprise. Although if there's a clear majority probably side with them instead.

Regardless of what you do, thank you for your service as a translator and keep up the good work.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020

no problem man take it easy and take your time to finish it, if it is the other game post it in a separated thread or ask to any uploader, it would be more easy that way, if its this game them post it here and ask for an updated on the first post so they can download it and reupload it, thanks for translating

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

i'd vote for the complete translation at once.
also no need to rush, we've all collectively learned to be quite patient.

gunsol

Aug 11, 2018
i'd vote for the complete translation at once.
also no need to rush, we've all collectively learned to be quite patient.
Well, I vote for releasing what you have and then updating. That way people who want to wait can still do so, but impatient fucks like myself can still get an appetizer, everyone wins.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
do you want me to wait till im done before i make a game page for the game or do you want me to post what i have and just update the new thread when i finish each of the maps?
In my experience stuff that gets released partially ends up either unfinished or releases on a significantly slower timetable, so I vote for one finished release

Reactions: Yukariin
Apr 15, 2020
In my experience stuff that gets released partially ends up either unfinished or releases on a significantly slower timetable, so I vote for one finished release
alright ill release it altogether. what doesnt help is that some of this stuff is massively duplicated so im trying to figure out what is actually in the game and whats not. as nice as having the prequel be included with this game it does make it harder to figure out what i have to translate.

btw does anyone know how to translate some of the status page stuff? Translator++ isnt picking up some of the text so I haven't been able to TL that stuff.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes