RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
I am excited to give me this a playthrough. But that download is going at 40kb/s on my gigabit connection. Can you make a mirror on anonfile? Or Gofile?
sorry but i only have a Mega account. not sure why its going so slow for you.

one way you can tell its a cluttered mess is that the lines Map019 are all for the demo version of the game.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
sorry but i only have a Mega account. not sure why its going so slow for you.
The reason I like AnonFile and GoFile is because you don't need an account just upload and go.

one way you can tell its a cluttered mess is that the lines Map019 are all for the demo version of the game.
I got this, take a break from this for like a week, and I will upload my progress here soon for you to look at.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I am excited to give this a playthrough. But that download is going at 40kb/s on my gigabit connection. Can you make a mirror on anonfile? Or Gofile?

Edit: scratch that it won't be much longer. But are you planning on finish it or should I take the initiative?
I used megasync and it was completely fine

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I used megasync and it was completely fine
Its not that it didn't work it was just slow.

But anyways as an update, me and Crimson Nanashi are working together
on trying to pump this out. we've basically fully edited & proofread 4/10 endings.
I finished modding the game to run and x1.5 resolution with AI upscaled CGs.
Default movement speed has been boosted to 2x standard speed.
So no more turtle Reimu. Also the UI elements, battle text, status menu,
all these are done too. It will take a bit of time as the average ending has
110-130 dialogue boxes. Largest being ending 10 which is like 200 almost.
I should have some time this week to try to crunch some more.
I'll update when more progress is made

Apr 15, 2020
Update: So we were able to get some more editing and TLing done the past few days so Ending 1 and 3 are now fully translated and edited. Ending 2 is about 50% translated and should be done with it in the next few days.

this past month involved me moving alot of stuff around over 3 weeks so didnt have time to do much TLing and this last week had me do some storm prep for a hurricane. Thankfully where i live didnt have much damage happen to it and power didnt go out which allowed me to finish ending 3

I'll post the next update when the next ending or 2 are done.

Apr 21, 2021
Update: So we were able to get some more editing and TLing done the past few days so Ending 1 and 3 are now fully translated and edited. Ending 2 is about 50% translated and should be done with it in the next few days.

this past month involved me moving alot of stuff around over 3 weeks so didnt have time to do much TLing and this last week had me do some storm prep for a hurricane. Thankfully where i live didnt have much damage happen to it and power didnt go out which allowed me to finish ending 3

I'll post the next update when the next ending or 2 are done.
Praise be unto the glorious translators, long may they live!

Reactions: colorlessblue

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
is there any way you could release what you currently have finished?
Patience is a virtue my friend. Just focus on other games, watch youtube, or other hobbies to pass your time. I can confidently say that when Crimson and Techno finish translating, it'll be all worth it. Playing a game with comprehensible English gives so much more enjoyment than Japanese or MTL.

Apr 15, 2020
i don't think i have anything major happening this month so i should be able to get a lot of the endings done this month. The only weekend i won't be able to get any Translating done will be the last one because of Halloween. On the last weekend of October i like to carve a Pumpkin so i always make one every year. Its also the weekend i watch Horror movies while eating Halloween Candy. Last year I made a Flareon Pumpkin and year prior was an Emil (from Nier Automata) Pumpkin. Dunno what I'll carve it into this year.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah right, more like a few months.
So what if they take another few more months? You're not putting in any support through translating or donations. I was shocked when I found this site because I couldn't believe people would put tens to hundreds of hours of actual tedious translation, then just share it all for free. If you're that set on playing the game early then just play the MTL translation that was already given on the first page. Beggars can't be choosers.

Apr 15, 2020
So what if they take another few more months? You're not putting in any support through translating or donations. I was shocked when I found this site because I couldn't believe people would put tens to hundreds of hours of actual tedious translation, then just share it all for free. If you're that set on playing the game early then just play the MTL translation that was already given on the first page. Beggars can't be choosers.
they could also grab the version of the game I posted before which I’m pretty sure is on page 3. The link should still be valid as I haven’t removed it from my MEGA folder on my account. Fair warning though that Most of it is a batch TL but I did fix some of it and made sure to edit the lines I did so they made sense.

Essentially if a line makes sense then it was one where I TLed it, if it is off a bit then it’s from the batch TL I did via DeepL

techno helped me get access to the menu and battle text so that’ll be in English when we do our release.

gunsol

Aug 11, 2018
deez nuts on your chin

• Haha
Reactions: KevinMeck
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes