RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
How can you tell about brainwashing progression, through the menu
Once you pick hide and Reimu is outfitted with the brainwashing costume, you'll get a notification when you go back to the main area that brainwashing has started. Then you can open the menu, go to Item and move over to important things. There should be an item called "Brainwashing eduction" which shows how many levels you have

reimu_gets_brainwashed_temp.png

Apr 15, 2020
Realized it’s been awhile since I posted anything about the translation. I’ll give a brief synopsis of what’s going on with it so feel free to join our discord if you want news about what we’re doing translation-wise

So the game has been converted (thanks Para) from RPG Maker Ace to RPG Maker MV. The engine is better than Ace so it’ll be good for us and the players moving forward. this means you can choose to always dash instead of having to hold down the shift key.

We plan on incorporating the prequel into Reimu so you will be able to play both instead of having to chose which game to launch. eimu already has the prequel text within the game it was just never accessible to the player so this will mean everything will be together in the same program.

for the translation itself the plan is to focus on finishing the translation after I’m done translating Bitch Family on the Beach (it was made by the artist Hatomame), after Lattice is released and after the Ninja game gets proofread/released. Lattice is done (see here), Ninja is close to being done on the proofreading aspect and I’m not far off from being done with Bitch Family. Once those are done we’ll be working to finish Reimu and releasing it.

So that’s about it in regards to a status update for Reimu. Feel free to join the discord for updates on our game translations and to be able to vote on future games we translate. We’re looking to start doing polls once we get done with Ninja, Bitch and Reimu

gunsol

Aug 11, 2018
Realized it’s been awhile since I posted anything about the translation. I’ll give a brief synopsis of what’s going on with it so feel free to join our discord if you want news about what we’re doing translation-wise

So the game has been converted (thanks Para) from RPG Maker Ace to RPG Maker MV. The engine is better than Ace so it’ll be good for us and the players moving forward. this means you can choose to always dash instead of having to hold down the shift key.

We plan on incorporating the prequel into Reimu so you will be able to play both instead of having to chose which game to launch. eimu already has the prequel text within the game it was just never accessible to the player so this will mean everything will be together in the same program.

for the translation itself the plan is to focus on finishing the translation after I’m done translating Bitch Family on the Beach (it was made by the artist Hatomame), after Lattice is released and after the Ninja game gets proofread/released. Lattice is done (see here), Ninja is close to being done on the proofreading aspect and I’m not far off from being done with Bitch Family. Once those are done we’ll be working to finish Reimu and releasing it.

So that’s about it in regards to a status update for Reimu. Feel free to join the discord for updates on our game translations and to be able to vote on future games we translate. We’re looking to start doing polls once we get done with Ninja, Bitch and Reimu
God dammit

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
is there a thread to the sequel?
I don't think so, and as far as I'm aware it's not out yet, or if it is it's not on the creator's page on dlsite. though it's far enough along for them to start putting first versions of a title screen on their twitter

Last edited:

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
Demo for the sequel is out on their dlsite. Not sure how much progression is there because I can't read japanese but there's a good number of scenes just walking around.

Messrold

Feb 11, 2020
cannot play the game. It says it is missing the gothic font and system/windows

anyone able to help maybe?

DragonG22

Jul 21, 2023
Art's a little unique, but I'll give it a go.

Edit:

As to be expected it's bad MTL and basically ruins the experience of games where the main focus is on the text of corrupting a character..

Worst part is that it doesn't even have proper word wrapping, text is cut off and ends abruptly.

Edit 2:

The game is very short, with around 30 minutes of content tops. Due to there being no faff and you getting what you basically downloaded this for i'd say with a proper translation this could be pretty good.

Included in files is also a CG after story set thing, it's in the Japanese folder "オマケ 後日談シチュエーション" or literally "after story bonus".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 3:

While the game appears short, and you can "complete" it within 15 mins, there is actually a tonne of scene progression that can go unnoticed on the infiltration route. The game has 10 endings in total, getting ending 10 unlocks the recollection room which I've now included in the saves zip below. The recollection room however doesn't include the room and sprite changes, so viewing the endings there is a worse experience than watching them normally.
This game is incomplete? It seems like that since Reimu's sprite isn't event in the "charater" folder

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes