RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
oh it really was keikeikei! i love this artist!
unfortunately botched MTL, but i guess it it what it is.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
What is with people lewding Touhou so much? The game's are------ not really impressive looking, yet they rival Fate with rule 34. I dont get it at all.
touhou doesn't "rival" fate, touhou is literally the most parodied series in hentai, with kancolle in 2nd and F/GA in 3rd.
part of that is due to it's legacy (or older content), this stuff usually loses a lot of steam after a few years compared to more recent and relevant series.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
touhou doesn't "rival" fate, touhou is literally the most parodied series in hentai, with kancolle in 2nd and F/GA in 3rd.
part of that is due to it's legacy (or older content), this stuff usually loses a lot of steam after a few years compared to more recent and relevant series.
You are right. That's insane. Wow...

C-Tank

Mar 1, 2018
For me to combat the difficulties of the written words is no small big task, but understanding comes to the enlightenment followers! Ah ha!

The she, who is always called he, but is really a female wombat enters the cave of evil to stop the Evil Master from making evil unto the world. She will succeed? Or fall into tremendous pineapples!

Can her old sister be allowed to trust in her pineapples, of has she fallen to the Evil Master's [][][][][][][] turnip ranch!

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, here's my first attempt at a proper translation of this game. It's more like a "trial" just to see if it's worth continuing the translation progress if anything. A pet peevee of mine with these kinds of games (and hentai games in general) is that they just LOOOVE to include as much fluff as possible just to detail out the scenario or give meaningless chatter in-between sex frames. It's even more amplified and worsened when a batch translator spits out entirely different sounding sentences or garbled messes of sentences that are supposed to either be onomatopoeia/moaning due to a language barrier and misinterpretation of MTLs in general.

(It's just the base game with the .trans file if anyone wants to take a crack at it plus the """"translation""" itself)

Oh yeah, I'm also not entirely sure if the text wrapping is supposed to work like that. Dunno how to change the character limit, and I don't want people to scroll through 3 or more textboxes per dialog originally. Not sure how else it will affect the sex scenes too.

Edit: Deleted cuz of space and lack of interest. Sorry!

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
it's not a high quality of Touhou, but we're welcome any kind of Touhou drug. This one is no exception.
Put a word Touhou so it's easier to search.

Reactions: Curious

Kolowon

Jun 20, 2021
Thank for the translation even if it's MTL.
It's a short game so i hope someone in the future come with a better translation.

How many endings does it have? i remember unlocking more than 5..

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So, here's my first attempt at a proper translation of this game. It's more like a "trial" just to see if it's worth continuing the translation progress if anything. A pet peevee of mine with these kinds of games (and hentai games in general) is that they just LOOOVE to include as much fluff as possible just to detail out the scenario or give meaningless chatter in-between sex frames. It's even more amplified and worsened when a batch translator spits out entirely different sounding sentences or garbled messes of sentences that are supposed to either be onomatopoeia/moaning due to a language barrier and misinterpretation of MTLs in general.

Mega
(It's just the base game with the .trans file if anyone wants to take a crack at it plus the """"translation""" itself)

Oh yeah, I'm also not entirely sure if the text wrapping is supposed to work like that. Dunno how to change the character limit, and I don't want people to scroll through 3 or more textboxes per dialog originally. Not sure how else it will affect the sex scenes too.
Link is not avalable anymore.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh yeah, sorry bout that. Had to make some space for other stuff, and I figured that since it was nothing important it was the best I could do. Sorry!
No problem, was just saying it to see if it was normal or not ! ^^

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes