RPGM Completed Reimu Gets Brainwashed [Final] [Kei kei kei loan]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Also, no need for save file, if you take the sneaky route, there's a pot to the right, the bottom one which let you access the recollection room with everything unlocked

Reactions: Morte111
Jun 28, 2019
There's a prequel game that comes with the trial version on dlsite. I quickly ran it through MTL so the translation is pretty shit, but it's like a 5 minute game so I didn't think it was really worth the effort.

Oct 16, 2017
From playing the Japanese version a while back, there is no vaginal sex in this, it's all anal. It even says this in the dlsite description. So, technically there is no pregnancy.

There is some anal "pregnancy" where there is a tentacle creature in the character's bowels, and some inflation. Up to the mods whether that justifies the pregnancy tag, just fair warning for everyone interested in this one.

Reactions: LordGoyle
Aug 22, 2018
Poetry.png

First text-box in the game, and it's already poetry. I think I'm going to enjoy this for the same reason I enjoyed the bootleg Pokémon Green - the Engrish is going to be so bad it's hilarious.

EDIT: Aaannd enemies don't disappear if you go the "keep fighting" route, meaning you can in fact get cornered forever. This is just the comedy gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?

EDIT2: The machine-translation only got worse for cut-offs, grammar and mistranslated words.

EDIT3: The non-brainwashed ending took me under a minute to get. This one is now forever relegated to the "so bad, it's hilarious" pile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
What is with people lewding Touhou so much? The game's are------ not really impressive looking, yet they rival Fate with rule 34. I dont get it at all.

I love a good brainwash game, so my comment was a follow, but I dont get the love for the series yet I see little for Neptunia----------

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes