RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
So about the free ticket he mentioned, can anyone explain loll
If you paid for November, that post has a code for a free December subscription

Basically since he didn't post for a month that's a way to not charge for it, in a way

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
For anyone desperate, you can find a lot of extra scenes not present in the demo (HERE) using RPGM Cheat Menu.
Install the menu and select random locations on the dropdown shown below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will note, that demo is missing images and you will receive errors even when playing the demo as intended, so don't be surprised if you encounter this issue.

Reactions: Blzzzbub

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
For anyone desperate, you can find a lot of extra scenes not present in the demo (HERE) using RPGM Cheat Menu.
Install the menu and select random locations on the dropdown shown below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will note, that demo is missing images and you will receive errors even when playing the demo as intended, so don't be surprised if you encounter this issue.
Very interesting, I had no idea this tool existed!
Unfortunately from what I've gathered, there's no new scenes, everytime there's a location with a new scene name, the "missing .png" error pops out. So apart from some rooms not used in the current version I'd say there's nothing else to see...
That said, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL VERSION TO COME OUT!!!!!! The guy supposedly tried very hard to release it in NOVEMBER, but couldn't WHICH MEANS WE'LL GET IT THIS MONTH CONFIRMED 1000000%!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Very interesting, I had no idea this tool existed!
Unfortunately from what I've gathered, there's no new scenes, everytime there's a location with a new scene name, the "missing .png" error pops out. So apart from some rooms not used in the current version I'd say there's nothing else to see...
That said, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL VERSION TO COME OUT!!!!!! The guy supposedly tried very hard to release it in NOVEMBER, but couldn't WHICH MEANS WE'LL GET IT THIS MONTH CONFIRMED 1000000%!!!!!!
I would double check but since I hit the end of the "demo" I deleted it.
I'm pretty sure I got all the scenes that were intended to be viewed upon hitting the end of the demo, I found with that tool I was able to load scenes of Reina giving blowjobs/paizuri/rimming as well as full blown sex.
After I loaded these scenes and they concluded, I was warped back to the recollection map below the corresponding crystal which I hadn't unlocked (presumably because you can't get them on the demo?).
My method for bodging the "missing .png" error was simply making a duplicate of say the skip icon and renaming that to give it something to load.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I would double check but since I hit the end of the "demo" I deleted it.
I'm pretty sure I got all the scenes that were intended to be viewed upon hitting the end of the demo, I found with that tool I was able to load scenes of Reina giving blowjobs/paizuri/rimming as well as full blown sex.
After I loaded these scenes and they concluded, I was warped back to the recollection map below the corresponding crystal which I hadn't unlocked (presumably because you can't get them on the demo?).
My method for bodging the "missing .png" error was simply making a duplicate of say the skip icon and renaming that to give it something to load.
All the crystals that appear "available" to unlock are in fact possible to get by playing normally, I did like 3 or 4 different runs to get them all the first time I played it and funny enough I got the same idea to just duplicate one picture and renaming it to unbug the game, but this means you don't really get to see that specific scene which, in the case of actual new scenes I found in the cheat menu (like the 6th crystal for the hypno guy), was really disappointing :( .. the file is even named " ci-en.png" so they're just place holders for now... UNTIL WE GET THE FINAL VERSION BEFORE DECEMBER ENDS FOR WHICH I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!!!!! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO NAU NAU KINGDOM!!!!!!!1

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

hertzdipole

Aug 31, 2020
All the crystals that appear "available" to unlock are in fact possible to get by playing normally, I did like 3 or 4 different runs to get them all the first time I played it and funny enough I got the same idea to just duplicate one picture and renaming it to unbug the game, but this means you don't really get to see that specific scene which, in the case of actual new scenes I found in the cheat menu (like the 6th crystal for the hypno guy), was really disappointing :( .. the file is even named " ci-en.png" so they're just place holders for now... UNTIL WE GET THE FINAL VERSION BEFORE DECEMBER ENDS FOR WHICH I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!!!!! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO NAU NAU KINGDOM!!!!!!!1
Is it possible to get all crystals in one run?

• Thinking Face

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Is it possible to get all crystals in one run?
This was a couple of months ago so I'm don't remember exactly why or how but I couldn't get all of the crystals in just 1 save, there are some events that can't be seen anymore once you've done certain others to progress the story, like the 2 crystals of the village chief "special herbs" (which for some reason are separated from the other 5 that he already has), these conflict with some other events, the hypno guy if I remember correctly, so I had to do it separately in another save, I really love this game so I didn't mind to play it 3 or 4 times :geek: