RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
certainly he was alive,i searched what the lastest surfing Twitter records he did,it's in February,mabye he was adding some CG that fitted the fallen program,you know ,some CG doesn't suit the reyna,i mean whatever reyna wear,the villager fuck her was always in one clothe,(lol) i thought nuanua was finishing it.

Dec 26, 2020
certainly he was alive,i searched what the lastest surfing Twitter records he did,it's in February,mabye he was adding some CG that fitted the fallen program,you know ,some CG doesn't suit the reyna,i mean whatever reyna wear,the villager fuck her was always in one clothe,(lol) i thought nuanua was finishing it.

So far the latest publication has been in november at least.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Wait, you saw activity from his twitter as late as THIS month? How do you check that? I thought the only way to check for activity was through the "liked" tab on his account... If he's actually alive (and not behind bars) then there's hope o_O

eroleapfrog

Aug 15, 2021
Does anyone know when he added that note about him being fine in the Ci-en November post? I saw someone reply that it was made in December, but that comment has been deleted.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s a Ci-en thing, but multiple comments have been getting deleted on the November post, even as recent as a few days ago. Could it be some moderation bot, or could it be NauNau?

Edit:
I just want to note as of now, there are 49 comments on the latest post, however this number has been fluctuating a lot recently, and a lot of comments are being deleted. IIRC, a lot of the comments that were deleted were the ones that weren’t outright supportive.

Interestingly enough, whilst the comment that states that the postscript was written in December was deleted, the comment that asks when it was written is still up.

For those curious, this was the note I was talking about, it was edited in the November post at some point:
※追記 ご心配かけて申し訳ありません、元気です!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Blzzzbub

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know when he added that note about him being fine in the Ci-en November post? I saw someone reply that it was made in December, but that comment has been deleted.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s a Ci-en thing, but multiple comments have been getting deleted on the November post, even as recent as a few days ago. Could it be some moderation bot, or could it be NauNau?
This is acshually becoming a murder mystery drama :eek:
I guess it is a possibility that the guy somehow abandoned the project and his work alltogether: wheter it be for lack of support, personal issues or maybe he somehow lost a lot of progress AGAIN and is very shameful to admit it (hence the deletion of any activity to appear MIA); I honestly wouldn't care at this point, as long as he is safe and willing to complete the game.
Unfortunately, it sounds like there isn't any proof more than just bigfoot sightings, so the situation is still uncertain...

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
i remember someone he said doesn't ever show before,he records it in his past titles,who is him,i mean who was the last one fuck reyna