RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Heisenberg are you sure about that info?
Not really :eek:
I forgor to add some sort of satire and unsureness, I'm actually scared shitless for what's gonna happen to me if there's no update...

I was almost sure that the final version would drop this month, since the dev tried very hard to release it on november but couldn't, so I assumed that it was almost ready and 1 month would be enough; the last 2 updates were on the 29th of october and 29th of november so there SHOULD be an update today (maybe tomorrow?) either releasing the full game as a holidays present or just an update stating the game will be ready next moth and yet another free ticket (this would mean 2 months of unpaid work :cry:).

In case that the game doesn't come out today: sorry to everyone that saw the last post :(, and
In case it does: R.I.P. my meat.
1672422472907.png

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
let the man do his thing, dont go to his site and rush him. You saw his work, so dont be impatient.

Dec 26, 2020
Is the developer ok? Did he show any activity somewhere this year?
Nothing on Ci-en or twitter yet. At first he said the release date was way sooner, but then, because of a virus, it had to be postponed to November. Kinda sad the whole thing right now since there is no true way to know what happened before and what is going on now