RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know when he added that note about him being fine in the Ci-en November post? I saw someone reply that it was made in December, but that comment has been deleted.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s a Ci-en thing, but multiple comments have been getting deleted on the November post, even as recent as a few days ago. Could it be some moderation bot, or could it be NauNau?

Edit:
I just want to note as of now, there are 49 comments on the latest post, however this number has been fluctuating a lot recently, and a lot of comments are being deleted. IIRC, a lot of the comments that were deleted were the ones that weren’t outright supportive.

Interestingly enough, whilst the comment that states that the postscript was written in December was deleted, the comment that asks when it was written is still up.

For those curious, this was the note I was talking about, it was edited in the November post at some point:
※追記 ご心配かけて申し訳ありません、元気です!
Thanks for the clarification, I didn't even notice that postcript until now...
About the comments: we could never know if Nau Nau is responsible for it or if it was due to a malfunction of the website, especially when the comment asking about the postscript is still up (I'm guessing the one you refer to is this one):

1675941282784.png

Let's keep checking daily to see further development.

On another note, I've been searching intensively on how to reveal the date of specific elements on a website, I figured that if a modification has been made in a website, it would be possible to find out the date and time it was made; unfortunately, the following findings might be very discouraging:
1675939543080.png ---> This is an abstarct of the source code of the website: (the november article). I'm afraid this would mean that the modification of the article (the postcript) was made 10 hours later :cry:
I also tried looking for a past version of the article, to see if the postcript was there say, in december, so I headed to the wayback machine website, but to no avail, the oldest (and only) version of the article was recorded in january 16th and the postcript was there by then...

Keep in mind, I don't know much about this stuff, so the "modification" date might refer to another change made to the article, unfortunately this is the only proof I found to be official... Either way, it seems the only thing we could do is to keep waiting and hoping for the best.

• Sad
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Any updates?
Not a word from Nau Nau... but this recent comment could give you some peace of mind:

1676935810020.png

(The "my twitter account" part refers to Nau Nau's)
I'm not sure how does that actually work, but does a twitter acc gets deleted after the owner's passing? This would mean great news if somehow accurate :unsure:
Also, about the update part, do you guys know developers that actually update on a YEARLY basis? Doesn't seem like this would be the case but... you never know, having to communicate articulately is hard for some, so the effort might not be worth it in his eyes at the moment...

• Sad
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Not a word from Nau Nau... but this recent comment could give you some peace of mind:

View attachment 2405216

I'm not sure how does that actually work, but does a twitter acc gets deleted after the owner's passing? This would mean great news if somehow accurate :unsure:
Also, about the update part, do you guys know developers that actually update on a YEARLY basis? Doesn't seem like this would be the case but... you never know, having to communicate articulately is hard for some, so the effort might not be worth it in his eyes at the moment...
That's just sad, but I'll settle for the demo for now. Thanks to the news btw

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
View attachment 2405216

"life-threatening situation" Ayo what's going on?
The developer suddenly stopped giving any sort of updates everywhere, since november 30th there hasn't been a single word from him, not on ci-en and not on twitter, initially people thought that it might have been technical difficulties but it's been almost 3 months and there's still nothing, so it is possible that something has happened to him...

Mar 14, 2022
The developer suddenly stopped giving any sort of updates everywhere, since november 30th there hasn't been a single word from him, not on ci-en and not on twitter, initially people thought that it might have been technical difficulties but it's been almost 3 months and there's still nothing, so it is possible that something has happened to him...
Like angry mom:)

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
I like the one scene where the hypnosis made her drain the guy. Any other game like that? Where the guy take advantage of the girl but turns out she's more than he bargained for?

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

View attachment 2405216

Lots to speculate here. From artist to another artist, i think he is just burned out making this game. Taking too much time and pressure to finish it.

I remember when he mentioned that the game was almost finished and then ''suddenly'' his Harddrive had a failure which resulted to a restart of his artwork. Either he lied and he couldnt finish it in time, or it was true and got fed up witht he project and got burned out.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020

View attachment 2405216

Different artists.
If you only read the blog, it hasn't been updated from 2021. If you go to Twitter, he post almost daily. So some people do that or we aren't looking in the right place. He seems to hyped about it to just drop it. But life does get in the way. Just weird. Maybe he only posts with something to share but just a "i'm ok" message would be nice.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
D

Different artists.
If you only read the blog, it hasn't been updated from 2021. If you go to Twitter, he post almost daily. So some people do that or we aren't looking in the right place. He seems to hyped about it to just drop it. But life does get in the way. Just weird. Maybe he only posts with something to share but just a "i'm ok" message would be nice.
Do you have his twitter's @? Can't seem to find @ naunau on twitter

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
i prefer to believe that nuanua was rewriting some cgs or bugs ,you know,whatever reina wear ,all the villagers fuck her in one clothes.