RPGM Completed Reincarnated Hero and NPC Rape - Even the Villager Princess Maou! ~ [Final] [studio little-fish]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
so what's the reason to actually free the criminal? I thought it's another girl to fuck, but she's nowhere to be found after I freed her
I think he's supposed to give a hint about the well. It's were you can reset the day to fuck the girls again. Not that it's really important, since once you beat the demon lord you unlock the cg gallery on the title screen.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
So for some reason instead of having scenes be regularly viewable multiple times you have to interact with a flame at the bottom of the well which resets the entire world? Not sure if you can find a new scene or something after doing that, didn't feel like scouring the world over once again to check

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
So for some reason instead of having scenes be regularly viewable multiple times you have to interact with a flame at the bottom of the well which resets the entire world? Not sure if you can find a new scene or something after doing that, didn't feel like scouring the world over once again to check
If you beat the demon girl and take the warp that appears, you trigger the clear flag, which unlock the gallery on the title menu.

Reactions: Asafax

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I noticed the demon kings second scene too.

After doing every possible sex scene, and causing the girl who you can repeatedly force to give you blowjobs to faint, I noticed the Demon King is behind the item shop in the first town you arrive in.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes