RPGM Reincarnation Circumstance [v0.0.1d] [Alley Cats]

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I love isekai stories so I'm interested, but I'll wait for more content before downloading.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
It's in times like this that the question appears once again:
"Is it gay to shake hands for a fox girl who used to be a fat guy?"

Reactions: Mibli

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
It's a pretty solid game, and it's got an interesting idea. Hopefully it won't damned to eternal WIP status or just abandoned.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So is this another play as a man that some how turned into a girl and despite never really having intress in men for 20+ years you suddenly forget about women and go for men after less than a year as a girl?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Yeah this some accel world theory for "handsome" mc going to isekai and become "hotz"...:whistle: lol
Anyway good luck with this kinda unique game(y)

kbowsette

Oct 11, 2020
this is my kind of game, i always love a good gender swap and lose yourself kind of game.
cant wait ^.^

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Gender bender, into a beast girl... with corruption and further TF elements ? Sounds promising :) Does make me want to check it out.

The mentions of bad endings does raise some doubt in me :/

As for the previous question.. If the body is purely physically female, then its fair game ^_`

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well... Downloaded it and tried it.. It doesnt have much content but it does looks promising however its far too early to form a better opinion so I guess i will be checking this one out and wait for more versions.

Welcome to the forums Dev and good luck in future updates, hope you manage to complete the game and remember, do not rush it so you wont be burnt out.

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Well... Downloaded it and tried it.. It doesnt have much content but it does looks promising however its far too early to form a better opinion so I guess i will be checking this one out and wait for more versions.

Welcome to the forums Dev and good luck in future updates, hope you manage to complete the game and remember, do not rush it so you wont be burnt out.
Thank you for your opinion. Yes, the game itself has now been billed as a concept i.e. a game starter. I decided to post it to see the reaction of the players and was pleasantly surprised.
The story is already written, the only problem may be with the scripts in the game, but I hope to deal with this problem.