RPGM Reincarnation Circumstance [v0.0.1d] [Alley Cats]

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Thank you all for the feedback and recommendations.
I will answer a private question:
* How far will the genres go?

Answer Well, there will definitely be a lot of context with gender intrigue and jurisprudence. Also, I decided to take a lot of tags that I found in very small numbers on the forum, and in general.
The plan is for the game to develop the genres gradually, which means there will be lighter manifestations of genres first..... Well, and then I think you get the idea. GURO in the game will not.

Example tags:
* Transformation, Human Cattle, Body Modificator, Ponygirl, latex, bondage, gag, breast expansion, Breast reduction , corruption and training, and others.....
All tags will be tied to a story or quest:
* Already implemented in the new version of the journal;
* New city( some may have seen a ready-made city already in the scene with the guards, but it was already ready-made city by the maker himself. It only applies to the concept and will be replaced);
* Adding emotions for secondary characters (Dahlia, Goddess) in the form of art;
* There is a prototype of a room with memories, you can get there at ANY moment with an item in the inventory.

To date, so far, I hope by September 15 will be posted in public access version 0.0.1b (So write the version, because we are not even on the first act, and the mechanic to mop up -_-)

Last edited:

RemDem

Feb 28, 2022
I take a non native english speaker over any mtl there is out there. Its not a deal breaker and nothing that cant be worked on in the future. It is however pretty discouraging if bashed upon on release day.

Looking promising, please keep up your ideas and and the work :)

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I think you should worry more about your English, not the tags. :whistle::coffee:

What the heck is that? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Its teaching the breasts how to jingle rhythmically up and down! XD (I'm joking)

PS.: Dev, dont worry too much about bad english. As long as the game content is good enough, people will read even machine translation.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
One thing I noticed while playing the first 5 to 10 mins (I think the town is uncomplete ? I cant find where to go) While the MC is sent by the goddess to save the world, clear/dispell some evil. Kinda vaguely hinted by the nuns. Would there be paths in corruption where the MC embraces evil, Makes the evil power their own to control (could be same objective if you control it). With corruption and transformation in the tags, could they become a maou or anti-hero of some sorts ?

or is the corruption/tf going to be more about the MC getting humiliated or turned worthless.

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
One thing I noticed while playing the first 5 to 10 mins (I think the town is uncomplete ? I cant find where to go) While the MC is sent by the goddess to save the world, clear/dispell some evil. Kinda vaguely hinted by the nuns. Would there be paths in corruption where the MC embraces evil, Makes the evil power their own to control (could be same objective if you control it). With corruption and transformation in the tags, could they become a maou or anti-hero of some sorts ?

or is the corruption/tf going to be more about the MC getting humiliated or turned worthless.
The game has a prologue. The city is not ready and will be replaced.

I really wish there was a version where the MC specifically masters the forces of evil. If the MC goes the way of the anti-hero, I'd like her to start corrupting the characters around her and WE could see what the consequences would be, but unfortunately that's nothing more than a concept for now.
In fact, the idea sounds cool and fun, but I don't know if I have the skills to create such events without any bugs.

In the main story the MC will basically be humiliated and corrupted.

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
As a fan of gender bender, I can say that their really is not enough of it, at least not the ones I like(anime aesthetic). I've pretty much already read all the gender bender hentai on websites like nHentai , hentai2read, hentaifox etc.

So this is a really great find for me. Good luck on the game Dev(y). I'll be looking at this games future with great interest.:LOL:

any chance of yuri being added on this game?
Yuri in gender bender is what I love:love:.

So is this another play as a man that some how turned into a girl and despite never really having intress in men for 20+ years you suddenly forget about women and go for men after less than a year as a girl?
As somebody who loves gender bender be it games, manga, hentai and want to experience being genderbent into a isekai world as a genuine silver haired hot busty babe who can use magic and build a yuri harem(girl harem) and be surrounded by hot babes:love:. I can say that it is not the interest in men themselves but rather their cocks or your newfound interest in sex as a woman to be more accurate. Its not that I'm gay, hell I hate yaoi(BL) and gay stuff. But just as a normal young man likes and has an interest in putting their dick in a womans vagina, so to does a woman have a interest in wanting to experience the feeling in having a dick in their vagina...imo;). It has to do with the pleasure of feeling good as a woman(they say sex feels better as a woman and are much more sensitive then men), not about being interested in men romantically just because I become a woman but rather about how good the sex feels.....anyway even if I became a girl i would want to have a yuri/lesbian relationship with another chick......and then visit a hostess bar to experience the feeling of having a dick pounded into my pussy:giggle:!....in an isekai world.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The game has a prologue. The city is not ready and will be replaced.

I really wish there was a version where the MC specifically masters the forces of evil. If the MC goes the way of the anti-hero, I'd like her to start corrupting the characters around her and WE could see what the consequences would be, but unfortunately that's nothing more than a concept for now.
In fact, the idea sounds cool and fun, but I don't know if I have the skills to create such events without any bugs.

In the main story the MC will basically be humiliated and corrupted.
Thats understandable, probably alot more work having the two paths. Guess my hopes of the MC TF into a demonic Beastgirl is out the window :p. I like corruption stories where the female MC becomes more twisted/dominate mainly. Seems like a rareity in the western creations, But I guess loosing and humiliation corruption has been norm here. Your quote description is the right idea tho :) Win and conquer your enemies ^_~

Still love genderbender beasts girls, so I'll least try it out when theres something to play :) I really hope you go into the foreign awkwardness and adaptability the MC faces being the other gender (as well as a beast now :p). Thats what I like the most in these stories ^_~

Best of luck :)

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I haven't downloaded the game yet but I wanted to know if there will be exhibitionism and if it will be possible she walks naked

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
I haven't downloaded the game yet but I wanted to know if there will be exhibitionism and if it will be possible she walks naked
Hmmm, maybe yes or maybe not :D I didn't think about this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CDM

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope to see what happens in some time from now. just the outlook of this initial release(even if some one out there may say it isnt much to say it isnt much) liking the character design so far.
(like the MC's Confidence at the start too, even if people out there would find it their mission to change that..,)
obviously though well get more building of the story, where we are and etc.
in some games where there is gender bend, or character creation, or options when it comes to potential clothing choices.
its nice to see the characters reactions.(like the MC having more interaction with themselves before setting off, giving us more insight to how they feel about themselves in general, and their thought process.)[which will then make one think of how would the go about going into the city.., i mean they are quite into dress up at the start.]

but this is just random stuff that come to mind.(which obviously and expectly will change not so long into the future after i post this. since the game is at initial release)

look forward to seeing what your Mind brings to us. (would be nice to see a potential list somewhere of what you think for the future in terms of tags, but thats most likely down the line. i wonder what this fox girl will have in their future in their new life, more life? maybe)

May 9, 2020
I don't know if you're already aware of this or not, but, in the first city after speaking to the guards, I explored around and discovered that at the entrance of the castle walls there's an invisible path you can take that lets you move around on the castle walls. Just by standing behind the first guard to the north of the second guard, and go up, can't miss it, you can walk around on the wall all the way around to the bottom which I assume is another section of the city that's yet to be put in or it's just the cities exit?

Also from the looks of it the first tunnel dungeon? Direct South East of the city, there's several places inside of that dungeon that lets you walk inside of the walls as well, I can't tell specifically how many there are but I did find at least two and it's hard to describe their locations. I just mostly walked against all the walls that I felt like exploring the paths for and ended up finding a couple.

Hope the info helps as I don't know if those are intended secrets or not.

I do have a suggestion for an Easter Egg, if you put in a waterfall anywhere, the suggestion would be to add a secret behind the waterfall, it's an old Easter Egg trope that old game developers would hide secrets like that in their games, giving their targeted audience/ fans/ players the idea that they should explore and look around & maybe try to interact with everything because part of the fun of exploring things is discovering something new that you didn't know you could interact with.

Reactions: nokitaswam

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Yay, I did the basic art and the scene. So far, the first city is being built (it's going pretty well). The quest log has been added but who knows if it will work in this version or the next. There will also be a continuation of the main story, which I will not spoilers. The release date of the update for patron and other sites will be a week before the release of the version in general access. September 7-9, the general access will be released on September 14-15.