rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ok,it's the first time i do this so i hope it will work.

Unfortunately i only have a mega account so it will be the only option,unless someone download it and upload on something else.

Old works:
This archive looks like a dump, with many duplicates and files without proper names, but there is also a lot of stuff not on Patreon, so I'm adding it to OP.

Reactions: Mosthra

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
This archive looks like a dump, with many duplicates and files without proper names, but there is also a lot of stuff not on Patreon, so I'm adding it to OP.
Yeah that's the works i collected year after year (big fan of reiq),so they come from many sources (some directly from me when i subscribed to jiggly girls,some around the net),so the archive is a mess. ^^

The folders were named by years i got the pictures,but as it was innacurate i renamed them with just numbers for the archive.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ok,it's the first time i do this so i hope it will work.

Unfortunately i only have a mega account so it will be the only option,unless someone download it and upload on something else.

Old works:
Mega
Hello.
Your link is down. Could you update it again please ?

macmasEK

Jun 28, 2021
Nice, thanks rf96 I remember he was really popular a while ago, then tried to go legit when he left and stop doing nsfw art for a while and do sfw stuff. That clearly didn't make money so he's got patreon and doing nsfw again.
Does anyone have that old sfw stuff?