Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Hi there guys. I'm sure that soon enough the game will reach this site, so the only thing I can say is I hope you'll enjoy my work and if you think I deserve to do this as a full time job, consider supporting me on my patreon page.
I love your work, and if I could, would definitely support you. Something that I think is great about this site is that, yes, it is a pirate site, but more so, it's introduced me to many amazing creators who I've supported on and off over the last few years based on my current finances. So thank you for being kind to us who use this site to play the games, and thanks for being supportive of us as well.

Reactions: dolfe67 and Ara-sH

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1608661412926.png

Well then ... by all means ... read all about it:

I get to do some hours while still being at my current job. So I had to mask the real icon. It was hard to explain why I have an ass in my bar
I still dunno how this guy manages to produce this much content and work a full-time job
The important gaming tips for this game are:

animating only the sex scenes
you get to navigate in the house and outside. Talk with everybody, do different tasks around the house
So we can prepare and exercise for the many tasks ahead of us ....

1608661472332.png

UncleVT I am kindly asking for the banner above to become ... you know .. the banner for this thread.​

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Hello guys,
After a few long months we have finally completed the first version of the Rejected No More game.
DOWNLOAD

Only for the +20$ patrons
Android
Unfortunately because of the way this game is build it will take us a while in finding the right track for an android version, maybe from version 0.2
STORY
Rejected No More is a sandbox game in which the faith of our MC is completely in your hands.

Our story begins on a Friday night when our landlady decides it would be a good idea to enter a room. A room in which our MC was having some fun thinking of the girl who friendzoned him.

That's the point he decides that enough is enough, he can't cry over one girl when there are so many to choose from.

That's where you as a player come in. It's your job to decide what kind of person he'll become.

He'll be in your hands. If you want him to be the bad guy he'll be the bad guy, if you want him to be the good guy, he'll be the good guy.

PLANNED FETISHES
  • Anal
  • Blowjob
  • Handjob
  • Corruption
  • Cheating (You're the lucky guy, not the other one)
  • Deflowering
  • Lesbian
  • MILF
  • Teen (over 18)
  • Masturbation (toys and fingers)
  • Teasing
  • Threesome
  • Stripping
  • Voyeurism (Only to a point where you screw their relationship)
  • Orgy
  • Impregnation (Only the pregnant part. This is no place for a child)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Cuckold (You're not the one to watch)
  • Soft BDSM (Dominant part)
  • Prostitution
  • Gloryhole
  • Spanking
  • Aprhodisiacs
For any bugs please contact us at royalcandystudio@gmail.com
CHANGELOG 0.1.2
In some situations the main story was not going as supposed
Some image paths were wrong
Small bug on the TV
CHANGELOG 0.1.3
Improved the night skipping event.
I hope you enjoy and thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Jason

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Only thing I don't like is the free roam. Hope that's something that is on the fence with the Dev team...I vote VN.

Reactions: Madridfan

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wait a second, "Note: 5 min. teaser, don't complain!" size, 2.10GBs. That is some teaser. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Edit: Ah, so removing that from the top post confirms what I thought, that was unintentionally left from a previous post of the game. That's why I decided to tease you about it, no pun intended. ;) But seriously, does look like an interesting game, and I'll check it more later on I'm sure. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wish we could change the relationship status of the different characters instead of being forced to use Landlady and Roommates, which always seems so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vdk69 and kolomaz

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I don't even remember who Natalie is??? "No More Secrets" should have been called "Cock Block Nightmares" as the only girl that seemed to want it in my playthrough was the community bicycle... I tried for Mom & Sis and got shut down at every point and though I may have had some success with "red" it didn't save the previous game...

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Only be able to download when get home but would like to know.

So you are already seeing Natalie getting banged by other dude?

Is mc that simp?

tijger08

May 6, 2018
I've made a cheat mod for this game
Currently has only a money cheat and achievements unlocking

MEGA
scrappy Thank you very much for the mod. Or am I doing something wrong? I added a picture to what I get in the picture thanks again for the mod

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
The first game was good, but turned into fuck fest and it was rushed too... I won't even bother with this one.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes