Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Good morning guys. I hope all of you had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we managed to complete most of the work and we'll be able to start testing very soon.
There are a few things I don't like with the current game design and I plan to change it, but those aren't big changes and it shouldn't take long.
I'm not going into everything I'm modifying, but it would improve the gameplay, because in games like this you need a very solid way to know when you finished the content and what else you should keep exploring, so this week I'll be working on this.
I mentioned a few weeks ago about the structure of the quests, well I'm going to modify that one. The quests will be split in four:
  • Main Quests : The story
  • Side Quests : Interesting parts of the game that will not affect the liniar story
  • Girl Progress : It will be telling you where you are with a girl and what else could you do
  • Opportunities : This one it's a bit strange. It's connected to the Girl Progress, but it's a quest. For example, to improve your relationship with Christine you need to finish 5 opportunities, which are very small quests, like learning how to do a proper massage, find more things about a book she's reading, help her around the house and so on.
Best regards,
Jason

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019

PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we managed to complete most of the work and we'll be able to start testing very soon.
There are a few things I don't like with the current game design and I plan to change it, but those aren't big changes and it shouldn't take long.
I'm not going into everything I'm modifying, but it would improve the gameplay, because in games like this you need a very solid way to know when you finished the content and what else you should keep exploring, so this week I'll be working on this.
I mentioned a few weeks ago about the structure of the quests, well I'm going to modify that one. The quests will be split in four:
  • Main Quests : The story
  • Side Quests : Interesting parts of the game that will not affect the liniar story
  • Girl Progress : It will be telling you where you are with a girl and what else could you do
  • Opportunities : This one it's a bit strange. It's connected to the Girl Progress, but it's a quest. For example, to improve your relationship with Christine you need to finish 5 opportunities, which are very small quests, like learning how to do a proper massage, find more things about a book she's reading, help her around the house and so on.
Best regards,
Jason
Sounds great

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
Dev should stick with previous gameplay instead of sandbox, the story mostly is linear in sandbox with endless grinding

Reactions: AravinFlame

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

PROGRESS STATUS
  • Main Quests: The story
  • Side Quests: Interesting parts of the game that will not affect the linear story
  • Girl Progress: It will be telling you where you are with a girl and what else could you do
  • Opportunities: This one it's a bit strange. It's connected to the Girl Progress, but it's a quest. For example, to improve your relationship with Christine you need to finish 5 opportunities, which are very small quests, like learning how to do a proper massage, find more things about a book she's reading, help her around the house and so on.
Best regards,
Jason

Reactions: Ghostly

AravinFlame

Mar 11, 2019
Just now finished NMS. Can't wait to play this one. Usually i wait for android ports but i'm downloading now coz i'm curious what happened to Nat also hoping Brian Steven Rene Potter and girls play some role in this.

mosbyyy

Mar 6, 2019
I finished NMS last week and tbh, it's been a long time since the last time I had something nice like Dreams of Desire. I have high hope for this one. Render looks great, characters don't look abnormal

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Interesting, would be nice to see a cameo or something from the characters of the prequel

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi there guys,
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
PROGRESS STATUS
The first version of the game is almost completed. I've done more or less everything that is to be done. I just need to integrate a few elements here and there, put some music in some events and then do another checkup on the code to make sure everything is in place.
After that we'll start the testing part, which I'm not sure what to expect, because it's my first sandbox game and to be honest it was quite a ride, but I hope everything should be just fine.
RELEASE DATE
Given the fact that we reached this stage of development I can say that this is the last Update Tuesday till the release, so next week we'll have the game. Can't say what exact day because I'm not sure what bugs to expect, but I haven't used any library so every bit of code is custom made for this game which means that if something breaks I should be able to fix easily because I know everything very well.
SPECIAL THANKS
It's been almost 5 months since we released the last version of No More Secrets and even though I haven't gave you anything some of you decided to keep supporting me, which means a lot to me. I want to appreciate you all and I would not be able to make this game without you.
As you know every time I do a release the 40$ patrons get the game 5 days earlier, however this time to show you my gratitude if your support has reached 40$ in this 5 months, even though your current pledge is lower I'm going to give you a private message with the download link.
Best regards,
Jason

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi there guys,
I wasn't planning to do another Update Tuesday, but some of you got confused by the last post so I thought it would be better to clarify some things.
I'm not releasing the game today, because we haven't finished testing, we expect to release it by the end of this week, so stay tuned because Rejected No More is coming.
There were a few bugs that were harder to fix, but more or less we got everything we need, it's just that we need to cover bunch of situations that could happen. We don't want to ruin the gameplay with some bugs so we want to make sure everything goes as expected.
Best regards,
Jason

pitry

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, I am new to this world and I have read something about NTR, could you explain what NTR is? Thanks a lot by the way the game looks very good

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hello guys
I'm very sorry for this, but I'm not able to deliver the game this week. I had plenty of work to do both on my day job and on this so for the past 3 weeks I've been working like 13-15 hours/day to finish my work and this game, but there is still work to be done.
The game it's mainly finished, however yesterday night I stayed up till 3:30AM so that I can give you the game today, but it's already 11PM and I'm no where near the end of testing.
We tested every side of the story and every minigame, the remaining parts that still need to be tested are some of the opportunities (the activities you can do with a girl).
That being said I'm sure that on Monday I'll release the game and because it's my fault for the delay the 5$ patrons will get the game on Wednesday. I'm really sorry for the delay.
Best regards,
Jason

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes