Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I've made a cheat mod for this game
Currently has only a money cheat and achievements unlocking

MEGA
Even though I've not tried this game yet, I am sure your mod will come in handy, they normally do, so thank you for doing this.

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So this is what RC has been up to as I don't check my patreon account often. No more secrets was a good game, although, It could use some animations. I'm skeptical about sandbox games because most turns into a grind. Will check this out after a few releases.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Kind of not as promising as I hoped it would be. :cry: Door clicking free roam is as annoying as you would expect, characters have visual quality but none of them are memorable/haunting like in NMS, no lewd content apart from watching mom get fucked by her boyfriend. :unsure: I hope it gets better in 2021. :rolleyes:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Kind of not as promising as I hoped it would be. :cry: Door clicking free roam is as annoying as you would expect, characters have visual quality but none of them are memorable/haunting like in NMS, no lewd content apart from watching mom get fucked by her boyfriend. :unsure: I hope it gets better in 2021. :rolleyes:
Another game where a potential LI was shown getting fucked just for the sake of having sexual content :rolleyes:.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I adore this creator, i'm a patreon.

I agree atm it sucks with the bugs in game. On the first release i mailed him with bugs, his answer was i'm going to sleep and will do it tomorrow.

Less then a hour later he responded with a new link fixing the bugs.

It still has bugs for me and i'll mail again about it how & when it happens.

But i know that Jason is doing his best to provide a good game.

I'm sure that next version will be a bit better and more people can be happy about it.

Welp now i'm fucked because now Jason can know which patreon I am XD

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I adore this creator, i'm a patreon.

I agree atm it sucks with the bugs in game. On the first release i mailed him with bugs, his answer was i'm going to sleep and will do it tomorrow.

Less then a hour later he responded with a new link fixing the bugs.

It still has bugs for me and i'll mail again about it how & when it happens.

But i know that Jason is doing his best to provide a good game.

I'm sure that next version will be a bit better and more people can be happy about it.

Welp now i'm fucked because now Jason can know which patreon I am XD
Fixing the bugs won't fix the sanbox though. Its still gonna be grinding for money and clicking through the same screens over and over again to get to the content.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rejected No More [v0.1.3] RoyalCandy

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 242 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 225 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes