Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
NMS was really good. It meandered a bit and suffered from no animations. But it was still worth supporting which I did. If this is on par with that I'll play and support this too. Done right RC could have a top 10 game here. Time will tell. Best of luck!

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I forget your thoughts on NMS. What did you think of it?
Even without animations, I enjoyed it for the most part. The endings seemed a bit rushed, but at least they were relatively satisfying. It ended up feeling like it deserved a better conclusion, tho. Overall, what I liked the most were the characters. Both their looks and personalities. Particularly, Jeane, Liz and Vanessa. Hopefully, this game will also have memorable characters.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This one gonna get a proper ending? or a rushed ending like the first game..... (Yes I am salty).

Saltiness aside, not gonna lie the models are quite hit and miss imo, some look good, but then others look kinda off. Mostly with the white characters (could be the lips but the faces also seem a little off). No More secret models were good for the most part (brandy was a little eh sometimes).

Just my 2 cents.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Haven't played the teaser yet but by reading the title I expect the MC to grow to be an anti-hero or something?? at least... that would be cool.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes