Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
People were the most annoyed that NMS had no animations and the dev already confirmed that this game will have plenty. So this game will definitely one to keep an eye on.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Sandbox :(
Animations... ? Stephania ?)
Yeah, it will be a confirmed sandbox, animations are confirmed by the dev.
I quote from the dev: "The characters from the previous game will not be involved in the story, however the game will happen in the same universe, so that means you could meet them, but only as actors. Eating at a restaurant, working as a clerk, delivery, working out in gym and so on."

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, it will be a confirmed sandbox, animations are confirmed by the dev.
I quote from the dev: "The characters from the previous game will not be involved in the story, however the game will happen in the same universe, so that means you could meet them, but only as actors. Eating at a restaurant, working as a clerk, delivery, working out in gym and so on."
I would like to see them, even if not directly related. Would be great to be on restaurant the Saeki's friends day and see how the people on the restaurant behaves... For example

Reactions: FantasticUser

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I really liked No more secrets , And i liked the start of this as long as you keep the grind down when you add it into the game , this can become a good game as well

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Only thing that got me worried....
Very Last image in teaser.

NTR??????
No NTR as far as I know. The dev has not confirmed this directly but I have seen several messages from the dev for example when they listed the planned tags/fetishes.
'Cheating (You're the lucky guy, not the other one)'
It won't have ntr, it was voted a long time ago, I know because I have supported him for over a year now and he did a poll.
The most you will see is netori, like in no more secrets with the mom.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
It's just a "teaser" (would've preferred a nice trailer tho), so there's not much to say about it, just a friendly advice royalcandy, Intro folder 9th pic, I hope the dude is her BF or the motherfucker who gets her in trouble, if not, brace yourself for some serious NTR negativity, some players don't like sluts, especially if she's supposed to be a LI. I'm cool with having rivals to steal girls from, but if the rival already "sampled" the goods and the MC is too stupid or too much of a SIMP to act, the whole story goes to shit.

This game should explain what happened to Natalie, the missing girl mentioned by the cop in NMS. In the intro, we see the MC spending some quality me time like nothing happened, it's probably after she's found cause it wouldn't make sense otherwise.:WaitWhat:

Just sayin'. Anyway, best of luck to u bois with project, really loved NMS, I hope this one is just as good or even better !!(y)
Too passive aggressive bro, just say you don't like NTR and hope it's not available or at least avoidable. There, saved you two paragraphs.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's just a "teaser" (would've preferred a nice trailer tho), so there's not much to say about it, just a friendly advice royalcandy, Intro folder 9th pic, I hope the dude is her BF or the motherfucker who gets her in trouble, if not, brace yourself for some serious NTR negativity, some players don't like sluts, especially if she's supposed to be a LI. I'm cool with having rivals to steal girls from, but if the rival already "sampled" the goods and the MC is too stupid or too much of a SIMP to act, the whole story goes to shit.

This game should explain what happened to Natalie, the missing girl mentioned by the cop in NMS. In the intro, we see the MC spending some quality me time like nothing happened, it's probably after she's found cause it wouldn't make sense otherwise.:WaitWhat:

Just sayin'. Anyway, best of luck to u bois with project, really loved NMS, I hope this one is just as good or even better !!(y)
Don't know specifics about the pic but if the rival is her BF/husband/fuckbuddy or whatever, he is supposed to be "sampling the goods". What do you expect, to steal girls from their purely asexual, platonic buddies? Preferably dickless too, that 'd make it really competitive.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Too passive aggressive bro, just say you don't like NTR and hope it's not available or at least avoidable. There, saved you two paragraphs.
Actually, I have nothing against NTR, I don't give a shit about that, other ppl have fetishes too, but some users always blow shit out of proportion when it comes to that fetish. Just check the threads with this specific fetish and draw your own conclusions. In the pic I mentioned, Natalie (the missing girl in NMS) is with a random dude, I already said it, if he's her BF or the asshole who gets her in trouble, I have no problem with that, but if he's the token NTR dude, others will start complaining.

I see some smartasses didn't even bother reading the whole post before facepalming it (like I give a shit), but don't start whining when the thread is gonna be full with comments like "I drop this", "that ho is dead to me" and good stuff like that. If u think that adding other male characters to the cast to conquer the ladies won't trigger some ppl (especially with that kinda SIMP as MC), my man, u must be new to this site and subjects like "NTR", "cucking" and "cheating". You need to do some research before posting, ok ??

But don't mind me saying it, we'll resume this conversation after the official 0.1 release IF that dude is the usual wannabe Casanova. Don't forget that RNM will have sandbox like NMS had, ppl already said they don't like that, add some NTR to the mix and enjoy the results.:LOL:

What do you expect, to steal girls from their purely asexual, platonic buddies?
I expect a clean thread without NTR flame wars. I'm not so "frail" to completely avoid a girl/woman in a game or IRL just bcz others touched her and "defiled" her, but you know how some react to that. Just wanted to give RC a heads-up, is all.

Preferably dickless too, that 'd make it really competitive.
Nah, some ppl would still consider him a rival, he still has fingers, tongue, motherfucker is still a threat.:LOL: It's hardly believable that this MC can beat other males when it comes to seducing women, but let's see what RC does with him.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes