• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
"Another abandoned" ??? what are you taking about, the developer has completed one project (No More Secrets) and has a highly successful current project (No More Money) and has on hold a game that was started as a partnership/collaboration project (Paradox). "IF" Rejected No More is in fact abandoned, it would make the first project, not "another" project. Main plot points from Rejected No More were included into the current successful project No More Money so in a way RNM still lives on. And exactly who determined that Rejected No More is abandoned anyway, since the definitive source would be the developer, and his Patreon account still lists Rejected No More's official status as on hold. Current project No More Money has lots of support by patrons, an active discord, and is available on Steam...it will be an excellent completed project.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so....yet ANOTHER abandon title by a dev who instead is doing a diff game, and expects us ot think there will be a diff outcome???????
This sandbox game never had it easy. As I remember it, the dev lost his programmer for the game and was not able to create a sandbox game alone. So this one was put on hold and he would work on No More Money instead. So far he is busy doing just that.
Abandoned? Probably, but maybe after NMM he'll look into it again.

Last edited:

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Is there less content if you play it on vn mode? also if you want to skip minigames? or how much less I should ask since the game kinda warns about it

rejectedman89

Apr 3, 2023
Hello everybody! I downloaded the game, but the game is very boring after a while. How can I unlock nude pictures about Christine and Rachel? How can I unlock their sexual life in the game (Rejected no more)? Is it possible to play the game with the two gils (Christine or Rachel)?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everybody! I downloaded the game, but the game is very boring after a while. How can I unlock nude pictures about Christine and Rachel? How can I unlock their sexual life in the game (Rejected no more)? Is it possible to play the game with the two gils (Christine or Rachel)?
Game is on hold currently and the developer will get back to it after completing his current project, a game titled " No More Money ", which is currently in season 3 of what is expected to be 4 seasons of gameplay total. Excellent game, recommend you look it up, developer has patreon in order to help support the development of the game. Rejected no more will appearantly be reworked some once developer gets back to it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this really abandoned or no updates as dev working on No More Money...???
Last I heard, truly abandoned. Because some people got butt-hurt from the direction it was going. So they whined and cried on here and on his Patreon about it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Last I heard, truly abandoned. Because some people got butt-hurt from the direction it was going. So they whined and cried on here and on his Patreon about it.
This game didn't really have a direction yet. What I did see so far, I liked however. What I've heared the main problem was that the dev could not continue this project alone after he lost his programmer.

There was some talk that that he might return to this one at some point, but I would not hold my breath. NMM will take quite some time still.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Already the main thing was declared, MC had to find the missing girl from No More Secrets.

Is it not enough...???

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Already the main thing was declared, MC had to find the missing girl from No More Secrets.

Is it not enough...???
I'm not sure, but I think that people were up in arms because the MC was set up to force himself on someone later on in the game. At least, that's what I think people were harping about. It has been so long ago, I can't really remember.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I think I seen him post somewhere maybe here. That he stoped making the game because the people he was making it with left and it was too much on his own. I could be wrong I get games mixed up alot.

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I think I seen him post somewhere maybe here. That he stoped making the game because the people he was making it with left and it was too much on his own. I could be wrong I get games mixed up alot.
You might possibly be thinking about Royal Candy's game " Paradox " it is another one that was started abd is currently on hold but the developer does has plans on going back to work on that once current project " No More Money " is completed...

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
i just finished playing this non completed game...it's very sad that it was abandoned because it seems like it had great potential

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Why no this game which is tons better than that trash they are making now
Is that why this 'masterpiece' is abandoned for almost 3y and RC never found anyone willing to help him finish it ??:ROFLMAO: Cuz that 'trash' you mentioned is doing pretty good storywise and it's helping RC (the dev) get paid to keep doing what he likes, even the MC is at least a thousand times better than the insecure, spineless idiot in this game, IMO, but you do you, bro', and only play the games you like.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Is that why this 'masterpiece' is abandoned for almost 3y and RC never found anyone willing to help him finish it ??:ROFLMAO: Cuz that 'trash' you mentioned is doing pretty good storywise and it's helping RC (the dev) get paid to keep doing what he likes, even the MC is at least a thousand times better than the insecure, spineless idiot in this game, IMO, but you do you, bro', and only play the games you like.
That perfect game you simp and meat ride takes 6 months or more to update lmao, and just for 10 minutes of gameplay. Story never develops to the intimate scenes with the family characters.

• Angry
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes