Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
Does this have his new stuff? it feels like all his stuff is locked behind his patron now after his twitter got taken down

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Added sound to the Mai x doggo video:

does anyone have the original no wm version of this file? it seems to be one missing from OP unless i am really blind, but i just double checked both old and new archives.
i wanted to add a full quality sound version to the sound archive

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
This already is the collection without the watermark. and you guys do realize there are 3 mirror links next to the mega one? (which are still working btw) i recommend trying nopy

Reactions: Noggz

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ Not only that but NOPY actually works better than MEGA, at least for me. Way faster download and it doesn't waste space by filling up the Chrome cache that I have to manually empty later. Anyway, big thanks for the sound edits that you are making for vids, Gewalff. Kemono seems to be down, I wouldn't mind getting his latest Widow animation 1080p no watermark. Can't seem to find it anywhere yet.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
^ Not only that but NOPY actually works better than MEGA, at least for me. Way faster download and it doesn't waste space by filling up the Chrome cache that I have to manually empty later. Anyway, big thanks for the sound edits that you are making for vids, Gewalff. Kemono seems to be down, I wouldn't mind getting his latest Widow animation 1080p no watermark. Can't seem to find it anywhere yet.
it wasn't on Kemono yet anyways i think, his new posts usually lead to a link on his website where you need to be subscribed to him to access the videos. but dont worry shouldnt take forever for someone to find it

Reactions: Noggz

futarosa

Formerly 'tastyfeet'
Sep 21, 2020
Howdy y'all, I went and made some 60 FPS versions of the videos in the OP.

Because I used HEVC encoding the new videos total around ~0.5 GB, while the originals totaled ~1.2 GB. Enjoy!
Wow, thanks! COuld you also do this for Noname55?

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
yaaay now i can redo all my sound edits...:HideThePain:
jk thx for the 60 fps versions i might update the sounds with them some time later

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Guys little help. I remember somewhere was archive with this widowmaker x werewolf video, but it has various widow voicelines. Does anyone know where this archive is?

Reactions: memonemo19