yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Found on 420chan
v0.3

New scenes: Alex x orc; Jennifer x worgen; Alex x belf; Lightforged draenei solo
Can someone put this as single mega link?

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
I also found a scene with alex x human, and jaina x tauren, might also be a jaina x orc scene but my game crashed before I finished it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok this obnoxiously long intro is now getting on my last nerve and its only v0.3.

Last edited:

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I also found a scene with alex x human, and jaina x tauren, might also be a jaina x orc scene but my game crashed before I finished it
The Jaina x Orc dont exist yet, when you meet the Orc it shows a bunch of "Not Found" text, then you have a Alex X Orc Scene and nothing happens after.

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
2 Questions.
How do I get the Tauren x Jaina scene? When I return to her house, I am just told she is busy. Presumably with the tauren.
Also, where can I find the gold to purchase the toy from the shop to trade with the LF Draenei?

Last edited:

KingLui1010

Nov 15, 2017
2 Questions.
How do I get the Tauren x Jaina scene? When I return to her house, I am just told she is busy. Presumably with the tauren.
Also, where can I find the gold to purchase the toy from the shop to trade with the LF Draenei?
after you talk to her guard, the neighbor in the right house will be inside his house ready for a scene... after that scene you can use his balcony to get into jainas room and see the scene with the tauren :)

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks mate the all collection is awesome and the work on physics and stuff is always better. I hope one day it turns more RPG and you will be able to grow relationship then make some npc live with you to replay some scenes. perhaps you see what i meant. Thank you!

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
outstanding,now were to i find the controls ? or is just spacebar for most things ?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
WASD and mouse for movement and turning, space for jump, E to interact, I for inventory. IF you get an interact prompt, press E and nothing happens then you need an item from your inventory.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
WASD and mouse for movement and turning, space for jump, E to interact, I for inventory. IF you get an interact prompt, press E and nothing happens then you need an item from your inventory.
thankyou WASD and space were pretty much easy to figure out, E I were a different story,wish this game had a hard save point

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes