1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HypedOrange

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
cove.PNG

Overview:
We will live the concern of a guy when he becomes unemployed, also having his girlfriend by his side, ready to help him with everything. How will he get out of that situation?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - - -

unox.png dox{.png trex.png Quatrox.png

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Was quite short but its a demo. So far everything except the renders are looking good. I mean renders are looking good too but there are very few, not that it needs to be a lot to make up a story.
Also liked the wife, Emma. She seems to be done with realism in mind which i prefer more.
Good luck to dev.

Reactions: HypedOrange

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
From the sparse overview (which almost sounds as if he wants to dump his girlfriend) and the very few previews it's impossible to get a clue on what this is actually about. I take it there's 2 women, but that's about it.

How about throwing us a bone so we might actually be interested.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
"How will he get out of that situation?"

He of course finds a job, and starts to work off his debt, and not fuck with all the girls in the game :)
We already know that its never gonna happen that way :KEK: it never does in this forum :KEK:

DeUglyOne bruh, there are plenty of clues in the game that this game gonna be about a "working" wife. I'm guessing stuff like sharing&public sex gonna happen a lot, which i like personally.

HypedOrange

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
If any tag is missing, please let me know.
Hat&Whip Please submit a game dev badge and thread ownership:
And good luck with your game!
Will do! And thank you very much, you are the best.

Next days would be more eventful and less straightforward. Quality and quantity of renders will improve with time. I'm still learning but I will get into it (TBH many games here have really beautiful renders. This demo looks like bumpkin cousin visiting the big city).
About Emma... I also like her and I almost feel sorry knowing what will happen to her (almost :devilish:) - unless the player prevents it. Roger can be good(ish) guy.
Thank you.

Not only a bone - whole boner! I would like to throw a new update this sunday / monday. And regularly once a week. There will be some choices, more story, more girls (and boys).

"How will he get out of that situation?"

He of course finds a job, and starts to work off his debt, and not fuck with all the girls in the game :)
That actually was one of the originally planned paths.

That actually is one of the planned paths! But there will be other.

Right!?

xmilteach, I-Love-Adventure, Crow Armbrust, Zerreth and all others
Thank you for playing!

Also note from Emma herself :sneaky::

HypedOrange

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
I just want to inform you that I updated downloads but didn't ask for the thread update until now.

Reactions: Gudil

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Liked the story but renders arent enough. Hopefully it will only improve from this stage.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I just want to inform you that I updated downloads but didn't ask for the thread update until now.
I see that you made the android version, thank you sir!
Edit: unfortunately it did not work, it gives an .rar instead of an apk, I tried to rename it to .apk but it didn't work, when extracted, it only gave the folders, no apk...

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I see that you made the android version, thank you sir!
Edit: unfortunately it did not work, it gives an .rar instead of an apk, I tried to rename it to .apk but it didn't work, when extracted, it only gave the folders, no apk...
.rar is an archive format you need to unpack it first. can unpack .rar files

Reactions: HypedOrange
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote