• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Overall it's really nice. The art is great. The maps are also good, although some outdoor locations feel a little "boxed-in". The beginning is a bit fast-paced to my taste, but it doesn't feel like a rollercoaster. However, one thing that really detracts from the presentation is the spelling. The grammar is sometimes also a bit off, I think it has some interference from German. The game really could do with some extra proofreading.
Thank you for the feedback. It is intended that the beginning is quite fast-paced. In our opinion it is a mistake of most adult RPGs that they ramp-up so slowly. There are hundreds of RPGMaker-games out there, waiting to be played. So we wanted to give the players a intense first preview of what they can expect from the game.

As you may noticed Arianas perversion-level is skyrocketing in the orgy-scene. She is losing this perversion as soon as she leaves the castle. At this point the "normal" game is meant to start and the player will have to gather some new perversion-points to see the super-hardcore stuff again.
We think it will take a while now until you can actually let fuck her (but maybe you will meet other women that are already a bit more corrupted...)

About the grammar: yyyeeeeees, we are sorry :-( We only talk english at home, since my wife can't speak german. Our English works in every-day-live, but writing dialogues is something different haha.

?????ize

Aug 29, 2021
Just by looking at the game it look like Third Crisis, was this game was inspire by Third Crisis; other than that this game look good

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is very good.
of the minuses that it is desirable to refine: showing the time and the quest menu, also in the hotel and in the house of the magician with the kitten you can walk along the walls and through objects and beyond, this is also permissible in a house with security, a stack of firewood and an ax are passed by the hotel through

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
Yes, third crisis is actually the inspiration. Third crisis is one of the best games out there, but for whatever reason there are not so many games out there following the awesome formula of third crisis. We also don't like the classical anime/hentai-style that much.
Also we thought that it is good if people have a reference and know what they can expect :)

Third Crisis assets were sometimes used as an reference for our artist, but all of our assets were made from scratch :)
I see, well best of luck i'll wait for a few updates before testing it.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Like what there is of the game so far. But I haven't managed to get to far. How do I get out of the chest when hiding from the knight? I go in but now I can't get out

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Another glitch, at the end of the scene with the guards before you can interact with the bucket of water, you can walk through the cell's bars.

Just by looking at the game it look like Third Crisis, was this game was inspire by Third Crisis; other than that this game look good
Yes, the devs said so on the first page.

Like what there is of the game so far. But I haven't managed to get to far. How do I get out of the chest when hiding from the knight? I go in but now I can't get out
Just press z or click somewhere else on the map.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have to ask about your game title
Did you mean Relic
rel·ic -
1. An object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.
or Relict
rel·ict -
1. A thing which has survived from an earlier period or in a primitive form.
2. ARCHAIC a widow.

??????
I mean both could be used but the difference:
is that relic is that which remains; that which is left after loss or decay; a remaining portion while relict is (formal) something that, or someone who, survives or remains or is left over after the loss of others.
In other words your title suggests a widow or widower instead of an object.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
In the very first version there was bug that don't let you out if you pressed any movement-button while in the chest. I fixed this in the night of the release and replaced all versions (the version number in the file name should be now v0.01b and not v0.01)

"Behind the scenes" the mechanic works like the following: if you press the use-button on the chest Ariana gets teleport to the corner of the map but the camera is fixed to the chest. On the teleport position is another Event below Ariana. If you activate this event with the use-button Ariana gets teleported back. In version 0.01 Arianas movement wasn't probably blocked at the teleport-destination. I fixed this in 0.01b.

Another glitch, at the end of the scene with the guards before you can interact with the bucket of water, you can walk through the cell's bars.
I will take a look at this.

the game is very good.
of the minuses that it is desirable to refine: showing the time and the quest menu, also in the hotel and in the house of the magician with the kitten you can walk along the walls and through objects and beyond, this is also permissible in a house with security, a stack of firewood and an ax are passed by the hotel through
thank you for reporting and for the feedback. During development the tile sets were kind of messed up. Some tile sets that should block the player doesn't do that anymore, so I guess there are several more glitches like this. Please keep reporting guys, I will fix them :)

A quest-log is on the way and will be part of one of the next updates. The first Patreon-release with new scenes will likely come this evening. But Quality-of-live improvements like a quest-log will likely be released immediately for everyone as soon as they are finished.

is that relic is that which remains; that which is left after loss or decay; a remaining portion while relict is (formal) something that, or someone who, survives or remains or is left over after the loss of others.
In other words your title suggests a widow or widower instead of an object.
Thank you, I will consider this :)

Marsattic

Oct 11, 2020
This game is S tier holy shit, I love Third Crisis and I'm in actual fucking tears that someone decided to make a game similar to that treasure. I pray for this games development and hope it becomes one of the greatest HRPGS of all time. GO CRAZY DEV

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hello im stuck after talking to the inquisitor (cant sleep at inn)
Content after the Inquisitor is not in game yet. It will continue with the first Patreon-release. We will likely release it this evening, but not sure yet :)

This game is S tier holy shit, I love Third Crisis and I'm in actual fucking tears that someone decided to make a game similar to that treasure. I pray for this games development and hope it becomes one of the greatest HRPGS of all time. GO CRAZY DEV
Hihi, thanks a lot :love:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I don't have a android device to test it in any way. But together with the browser version this will come for sure.
Maybe this would also be a good investment for the first money from patreon. An old android phone :)
If you were to make it possible to exit the chest by clicking somewhere else on the screen instead of needing to use a keyboard key I can make an android copy for you. Everything else works fine. It's just the fact that you need to hit to enter key to exit the chest that is the problem. :)

Reactions: lakano
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes