Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
can you even get the perv level high enough to do any of the choices ? like the tree ?
No, not yet. It is more to show the player the mechanic. But I heard this question several times now. I guess a feature version will contain a scene in the intro where you can actually use your current perversion.

In the Patreon-Version there is already a quest where you have to "collect" more perversion before you can continue

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very good so I'll download and check out the game, but I feel like this game will suit my taste like a lot. Wonder but what's the difference between patreon and non patreon version? What limitation can players do in non patreon v0.05 and what only the patreon can do?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Look very good so I'll download and check out the game, but I feel like this game will suit my taste like a lot. Wonder but what's the difference between patreon and non patreon version? What limitation can players do in non patreon v0.05 and what only the patreon can do?
There are always 1-2 quest with several more scenes in the Patreon-version. You have three "factions" in the game. The Inquisition, The Mage and the The Orgy. We bring a new quest for a different faction with each update.

Non-Patrone has the Intro-experience (which is already quite long if you play it the first time) and TWO quests for The Inquisition. Patreon-Version has a additional quest for The Mage. But a Quest is not just a 5-minute-task like. The Mage-Quests introduces a new mechanic, several new scenes and several new single drawings.

Dec 29, 2018
I found these bugs:

1. Large sprite can be toggled off with P but reappears.
2. Large sprite superimposes to a smaller one in conversations.
3. Smaller conversations sprite is not always up to date with clothing, wetness, cum, etc
4. Large sprite is also not always up to date, sometimes switches back to standard for no reason and stays like this (example while it rains)
5. Can sometimes walk inside of walls and black out of frame area
6. Sometimes there is collision on walls, sometimes it's 1 space away from the wall, etc collisions placement in general
7. Guards toggle a reaction when they see me, but then nothing happens, I get frozen and have to restart the game
8. Talking to the first weak candidate for cum after doing him results in frozen character, restart the game
9. After day 2 I was stuck inside of the inn, unable to exit it (door seems locked, no trigger on it just collision like a wall) So this made me stop playing the game because I was locked in there.
10. Options menu is in german.

otherwise, as UX suggestions I would like:

1. an option to reduce size of large sprites
2. an option to toggle it via Dualshock 4 controller or Xbox
3. being able to skip long first show offs of a new character's sprite when we meet them
4. Instant text and other stuff. I hate having to wait for text to type itself out, at least in some games we can skip to instant with one click, but here it's only wait. Also, the guy saying "Oh. " everytime is unbearable, i really get anger issues triggered by this.

Otherwise good starting point with this game, looking forward to see where it goes.

(save attached if needed for bug 9)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting concept, the art is great, love it, but ofc, I'm a fan of TC myself. When going to bed in the inn, and a few other scenes the nude form is covered up by the clothed form, also, I was seen by one of the guys at night because I reloaded after realizing I had missed the "play with him" option, and he moved a different direction then he had before, in any case I was able to run away a short way and then was frozen in place and had to crash the game.

I like it so far, I'll watch to see how the English improves, I haven't had to break out my German since I was in college and was with my GF.

DeVitar

Apr 10, 2018
so many bugs:C still love the concept. looks like most of them already mentioned. Hard to play with many loops stuck=\

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes