Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 3087377

whats happening with closes in this game everytime?
It's a compromise. We didn't want to force the player to wear a specific costume on each quest. But we can't do every single drawing in 5+ versions for every costume in the game. We don't use 3D-Models. This would also make it very complicated to add new costumes later. So we made at least the busts for every costume.

As far as I know there aren't many (2D-) games that actually change the clothing in the sex-scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny_Baum

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the game is alright but im not certain how to get my perversion up, feels like im missing content because of it. that could be that its pretty early in development but kinda sucks that it implied that there is a tentacle scene at the start of the game that i cant get because i need 300 perversion and i dont even know if i can go back there.

Reactions: latrop16

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
the game is alright but im not certain how to get my perversion up, feels like im missing content because of it. that could be that its pretty early in development but kinda sucks that it implied that there is a tentacle scene at the start of the game that i cant get because i need 300 perversion and i dont even know if i can go back there.
Yes, we hear this quite often now. The rework of the starting-area has some priority too. After the next inquisition-quest is done this will be the next update.

its pretty much a medieval version of third crisis with much worst art
We take this feedback quite serious. We already heard the opposite too. But some art really has to be reworked (e.g. the girl in the pillory at the start of the game!).
I'm not an artist myself so it's sometimes a bit difficult to see exactly why one drawing looks great and the other one is missing "something".
After your post we gathered some criteria for "good art" and sent them to our artist. E.g. some drawings lack details like neck/belly muscles.
Feedback helps to improve the game :)

Reactions: hero7816 and Dyhart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RelictsOfAeson-0.12.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
seeing the images I guess not but I'm going to ask.
is it possible to play a lesbian route, i.e avoid everything with men and monsters and still have some content?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The art generaly looks great... except for the disembodied, floating penises. (Please stop doing this, devs. Dismembered penises are... :sick:let's just say they have a counter-productive effect:HideThePain:). But I can tell by the description alone that the writing is going to be amateur and pretty tough to get through. :confused:

ArianaPickpocketingFenceStage2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Doianu Games

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'll keep an eye on this for when it's completed. Unfortunately I have to play RPGM games all the way through when I first open the game. Otherwise when I load it back up and load a save the text looks like a Wheel of Fortune board to the point it's unreadable. Looking forward to that day.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't remember clearly, there is any significant difference between Patreon and normal version? Is that I just remember that the difference is the Patreon have the most recent content (version) and the public is one version back, is right that or I was wrong?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I don't remember clearly, there is any significant difference between Patreon and normal version? Is that I just remember that the difference is the Patreon have the most recent content (version) and the public is one version back, is right that or I was wrong?
We changed our release-schedule. In the past we released quest-by-quest. But because doing a WHOLE quests became quite complex with the introduction of animations we changed to a scene-by-scene release schedule for our patrons.

Patrons benefit actually more from their membership this way.

Version 0.12.4 will likely be released end of this week for patrons. Next public version will be 0.12.6 or 0.12.7 or so :)

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
The APK doesn't work correctly. Black screen on launch while there's music on the back... Could you fix this please?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The APK doesn't work correctly. Black screen on launch while there's music on the back... Could you fix this please?
When the music is playing you have to touch the screen one or several times. Most likely at the border/edge of the display! Then it should start.

I asked other devs and nobody really knows why it is that way. This only happens with RPG Maker MZ games :-(

• Wow
Reactions: Skarr

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Game is crashing so many times for me :
Fail to load img/.../Arianna_15_Inq2cum1.png
Freeze when talking to inkeeper after orgy

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes