Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I know version numbers are bullshit, so I'll just ask: About how long will it take for the game to be "finished"? Cause ~1 year to reach v0.06 does not inspire confidence.
Yes, updates just took a while. However, we are producing artworks every week (at least two/week). They are usually published as 10-dollar-patron-pin-ups.

In november my current contract is ending and I will try to make a full-time-job out of this, so then there should be much much more updates released. For the number of updates we published I consider our patreon-page as quite successful, so I hope it will work :)

On the other hand the updates are always relatively big. Current patron-version e.g. has 5 more scenes and several single drawings and some reworks of old drawings. Overall 34 drawings. The update before (which is now the free version) was quite challenging on a technical level (at least for me as a beginner :D). I introduced the clothing/cum-covered-system and the new game mechanic with the fairy.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Ok I'd rather wait for the no patron. There's only the basic version. Pversion cannot be increased. XD

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
I Stuck :O
i do a question with a big guy with a Inquisitor(the last i think), i get the book, give the blacksmith, for now , i dont know where i go

Jan 7, 2022
Interesting plot and I really like the art style of the game. Keep this consistent.
I have only one request/suggestion to make which will improve the game play experience -

Include/Add many free roam repeatable H-events in the game, like talking to random NPCs on streets to trigger H events.

Just few grope/kiss/alley fuck scenes will do. You can use same CGs for many events but make sure to have many variations in dialogues & expressions. Trust me, it will definitely make gameplay more enjoyable.

Anyway, good luck. Looking forward to more updates! :) :)

Reactions: Doianu Games

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Interesting plot and I really like the art style of the game. Keep this consistent.
I have only one request/suggestion to make which will improve the game play experience -

Include/Add many free roam repeatable H-events in the game, like talking to random NPCs on streets to trigger H events.

Just few grope/kiss/alley fuck scenes will do. You can use same CGs for many events but make sure to have many variations in dialogues & expressions. Trust me, it will definitely make gameplay more enjoyable.

Anyway, good luck. Looking forward to more updates! :) :)
thank you for the feedback. It's actually the plan to focus on the city in the next update. It will be more about running around and discover things. Not a strict quest. This should make the whole project feel more "game'ish".

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I Stuck :O
i do a question with a big guy with a Inquisitor(the last i think), i get the book, give the blacksmith, for now , i dont know where i go
Yes, that's the end of the mage-quest. The blacksmith says something like "Come back later". That's our way to say that we need the next update ^^ In the patron-version is one more quest for "The Orgy" (that's the party in the castle).

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
Yes, that's the end of the mage-quest. The blacksmith says something like "Come back later". That's our way to say that we need the next update ^^ In the patron-version is one more quest for "The Orgy" (that's the party in the castle).
Aaah! Understood! Doianu, i like so much your game, keep going, the first scene in the castle when u get a big dildo and fuck a girl in stuck its very nice!

Congrats!

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
What's with this negative review, so early in development? Very decent art, looking forward to see more of this later.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
What's with this negative review, so early in development? Very decent art, looking forward to see more of this later.
Feel free to give me a better review xD
I can understand the critic that the intro may feel a bit too scripted. Control is a bit too often taken away from the player, so I think I will make it optional to trigger e.g. the tentacle-scene in the next update. Nevertheless 1 star was a bit harsh xD

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
How do I leave the orgy after you escape the prison? I try to leave as the maid then they said something, but I don't remember what they said and I can't talk to them to find out.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How do I leave the orgy after you escape the prison? I try to leave as the maid then they said something, but I don't remember what they said and I can't talk to them to find out.
There are 4 white spots on the ground (cum). You have to collect all 4 and then bring them to the cum-covered girl near the stairs.

Good point, I will add an option to talk to her

Nov 26, 2017
Gameplay isnt bad but I think the dev should do their own thing and not focus so much on Third Crisis. Too many elements are similar within the story and design. Although I do beleive that the curruption system should remain, If the dev wants support then they need to create a product that seperates this game from Third Crisis. Especially since the game they're drawing insperation from is much further along.

I want to support this project too much like how I am with Third Crises but as the game stands currently it needs more of its own identity. From her being a lesbian, down to her on a quest to find her. Cool game butin my opinon the number 1 thing thisa game needs is its own standing.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I can’t go further, Blacksmith says come back later, the same thing in the church, nothing changes day or night (what to do?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
how to find out that I have completed all the content, if only the magazine were
yes, that's it. 2 Quests for The Inquisitor, 1 for The Mage. If you head back to the castle in the patron-version there is one more quest for The Orgy.

Sorry for the confusion. Next time I will add a message as soon as everything is done.

Reactions: FeSs101

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
yes, that's it. 2 Quests for The Inquisitor, 1 for The Mage. If you head back to the castle in the patron-version there is one more quest for The Orgy.

Sorry for the confusion. Next time I will add a message as soon as everything is done.
So for the next public version the orgy should be available?

I had to replay the game because I was locked out of the mage content from the .5 version, not a big deal, but a way to speed through text would be a nice QoL improvement.

I was pleased that the game auto changed the MC back to being a "nice girl" after I snuck away from the orgy and changed back to the thief outfit and opened the top up, I was worried the game might lock but it was a smooth transition.

The only other thing I can say that you need is a human proof-reader, good game, keep up the good work.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes