Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
ah, thanks for the report of the bug. Someone already told me about it but it wasn't reproducible. It helps to know that it has something to do with the the village.

Thanks for the rest of the feedback too. I should put a quest log or something like a gallery on a higher priority, because I heard several times now that people run around and are not sure if they already reached the end or not.

Adding the pickpocketing-stuff was the first step to make the village more alive. Will try to add more with every update.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there a roadmap for this game?
Maybe I should create one. But we already achieved many mayor milestones that I had in mind :D Most recently (and most important) the addition of animations. This was a "big one" because we had to learn it from scratch :)

Milestones in the last few versions were:

1. Reworked most parts of the game with new textures (tile sets). Reworked the whole village.
2. Reworked the day/evening/night-system
3. Added a clothing/cum-covered-system
4. Added "thief-systems", like the cone of sight, pickpocketing, distraction-skills (cone of sight might be improved soon)
5. And ofc as mentioned: ANIMATIONS :)

We are happy that these systems are (mostly) working now. We hope that's a good foundation. Next updates will focus more on the quests. Patrons already voted that the next quest will feature another night at the Orgy :love:

We want to add at least one new mayor quest per month now. Which quest line will be voted by the patrons.

Another two milestones that I have in mind are
1. Addition of more sound effects for the nasty scenes
2. Addition of another "little" area for exploration. I was thinking about something like a bandit camp that the player can infiltrate in different ways. Or the crypt with the necromancer. I guess we will let the patrons vote :)

Reactions: RealF and CDM

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure why this scene is showing up black, as if one of the maps files is missing. Or this scene isn't loading up with my system. Wndows 10.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Unfortunately unplayable for me. Stuck in the first sex scene in the intro. (on linux)
Sorry for that, we never tried it on linux. Stucking in dialogues usually happens if an image is missing. I guess you already tried this, but maybe it helps to just redownload/re-unzip the folder.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Unfortunately unplayable for me. Stuck in the first sex scene in the intro. (on linux)
Sorry for that, we never tried it on linux. Stucking in dialogues usually happens if an image is missing. I guess you already tried this, but maybe it helps to just redownload/re-unzip the folder.
tried on linux
yeah, missing image problem: rmmz_core.js:1796 GET /img/pictures/Ariana_10_Naked.png_ net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
indeed, there is no such file, instead there is 'Ariana_10_naked.png_'...
will work if you rename it to 'Ariana_10_Naked.png_'... but there are many of them...

only in Windows case-insensitive file names are used... in other platforms (linux, macos, android) 'Ariana_10_Naked.png_' and 'Ariana_10_naked.png_' are two different files

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
tried on linux
yeah, missing image problem: rmmz_core.js:1796 GET /img/pictures/Ariana_10_Naked.png_ net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
indeed, there is no such file, instead there is 'Ariana_10_naked.png_'...
will work if you rename it to 'Ariana_10_Naked.png_'... but there are many of them...

only in Windows case-insensitive file names are used... in other platforms (linux, macos, android) 'Ariana_10_Naked.png_' and 'Ariana_10_naked.png_' are two different files
That's strange. Normally I get an error message with something like that where I simply rename the file. In my case nothing happened. I'll take a look at it again sometime in the next few days.^^

int13

Jul 2, 2018
That's strange. Normally I get an error message with something like that where I simply rename the file. In my case nothing happened. I'll take a look at it again sometime in the next few days.^^
for some reason there is no standard error message... it is visible only in the console

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
yes, there is no error message. Ariana_10_Naked.png is a "bust" (the drawings on the left and right for dialogues) that is used for the clothing-system. The plugin that we use for it doesn't have any error messages - unfortunately.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
No the problem is… I don't get any relevant error message.^^
There are only the normal errors I get in many rpg maker games. If a picture has a wrong capitalization I get an error text ingame.
The scene shown is the last where the intro takes me. The characters move, but you can wait half an hour and nothing else will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
No the problem is… I don't get any relevant error message.^^
There are only the normal errors I get in many rpg maker games. If a picture has a wrong capitalization I get an error text ingame.
The scene shown is the last where the intro takes me. The characters move, but you can wait half an hour and nothing else will happen.
this error can only be seen in the devtools console:

Reactions: aNTiReal

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
wow I had forgotten about this game I have to remember where I put his save

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RelictsOfAeson-0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes