Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You can see the tracks show you have to cross bridge but unable to cross the bridge.

Also this quest will not progress I have gone many times but nothing new happens.
hm looks like something went completely wrong there.
1) it should be night
2) the footsteps should be somewhere else.

Did you maybe leave this quest mid-way? Like you went back to the inn and slept. I just noticed that this could lead to some trouble.

The monster should be right outside of the village. The footstep should go "above" the wall, like he jumped over it.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-03 um 09.32.32.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-03 um 09.32.51.png

The quest "The Promotion" is not finished yet. It will be finished with the next update next weekend. There is an NPC at the entrance of the orgy hall that can teleport you outside.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
In RPG Maker you can set moving routes for NPCs. The engine waits until the NPCs reaches his destination, no matter what. If a moving route is blocked by anything (e.g. the player) the game freezes. That's a stupid quirk of RPG Maker, because it quickly introduces game-breaking bugs, if you are not carefully.

In this case, the maid boss wanted to move downwards and was blocked by the player. I have now activated a routine that ensures the game continues even if a movement route is blocked. So the bug will be gone with the next upload :)
Thank you for taking the time to answer, very interresting.
I wanted to subscribe on Patreon but sadly it won't let me for some reason, it's been completely broken since I had to change credit card on Paypal...
Anyway, love this game, great animations, keep up the good work !

Reactions: Doianu Games

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
hm looks like something went completely wrong there.
1) it should be night
2) the footsteps should be somewhere else.

Did you maybe leave this quest mid-way? Like you went back to the inn and slept. I just noticed that this could lead to some trouble.

The monster should be right outside of the village. The footstep should go "above" the wall, like he jumped over it.

View attachment 3893900

View attachment 3893902

The quest "The Promotion" is not finished yet. It will be finished with the next update next weekend. There is an NPC at the entrance of the orgy hall that can teleport you outside.
I think this is where it broke as the woman was standing there for another quest the girl in the robe.. I think that might have been what broke it completely. As you meet a robed woman at night at that location also.

I was able to go back and get it to proceed but the image covers up the majority of the text in the prison so can't read what it says. It required me to teleport out of the orgy hall in evening and it reset the entire chase monster quest and let me run the entire thing again.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes